ABB Off Campus Drive 2023: Are you the one looking for the right job? then it is your time to action, Yeah! Have an approach from ABB which is one of the Top MNC in India. They have scheduled off campus drive to hire graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive. Read the entire article thoroughly to not miss your chance. The detailed company eligibility and application details with official ABB careers page registration link have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About ABB :
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
Job Details for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Automation/Application Engineer, B&R Automation/ Technical Support Engineer/ Diploma Trainee/ Associate Project Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduation|
|Salary||Best In industry|
Job Description for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023
You will be working as Automation/Application Engineer, reporting to Branch Head – Delhi for B&R – ABB’s Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, Machine Automation division based in Delhi, India. You will be responsible for all developments, related to machine automation and robotics. Coordinating with customers for timeline, updating progress of each activity with concern sales and reporting manager. Resolving issues and dissatisfaction at customer locations reported by manager or customer.
- Developing software solutions for machine automation with varied tasks such as concept creation and requirements engineering for intelligent machine automation and software development with our engineering tool “Automation Studio”
- Automation and testing of our latest product developments and technologies
- Commissioning at our customers’ sites, supporting and providing assistance with technical issues
- Planning and monitoring application development status for each assigned task
- Keeping the communication channel active with the stake holders until the completion of application
- Maintaining and protecting B&R / customer IP
Skills Required For ABB Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical / electronics / instrumentation / mechatronics)
- 0 to 4 years in ‘Machine Automation’ development, support experience and in field of automation / electrical (PLC, drives, control systems, motion control)
- Knowledge in software development for automation technology
- Confident in communication in the English language and local language, able to work independently
- Hands on experience of Installation & Commissioning is an added advantage
- Flexible and willing to travel
Selection Process for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|ABB Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for ABB Automation/Application Engineer, B&R Automation Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for ABB Technical Support Engineer Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for ABB Diploma Trainee Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for ABB Associate Project Engineer Role: Click Here|
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India