Airtel Off Campus Drive 2024:- Hey there! Are you ready for an exciting opportunity? Airtel is hosting an Off Campus Drive in 2024, specifically for the BC Onboarding Operations/ HR – Business Partnering role. The location for this drive is in Kochi and Gurgaon. If you’re looking to apply for this amazing opportunity, look no further! We’ve got all the details you need right here. Just scroll through our article to get the full scoop on the job requirements and registration process. Don’t miss out on this chance to kickstart your career with Airtel. The registration link for the job can be found on this page, so head over there and make the first move toward a brighter future! Good luck, and we hope to see you there!
Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa, as well as the Channel Islands. Headquartered in India, Airtel is a global communications solutions provider with over 491 Mn customers in 17 countries across South Asia and Africa. The company ranks amongst the top three mobile operators globally and its networks cover over two billion people. Airtel is India’s largest integrated communications solutions provider and the second largest mobile operator in Africa. Airtel’s retail portfolio includes high speed 4G/4.5G mobile broadband, Airtel Xstream Fiber that promises speeds up to 1 Gbps with convergence across linear and on-demand entertainment, streaming services spanning music and video, digital payments and financial services. For enterprise customers, Airtel offers a gamut of solutions that includes secure connectivity, cloud and data centre services, cyber security, IoT, Ad Tech and CPaaS (Airtel IQ). For more details visit www.airtel.com
Job Details for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2024:
|BC Onboarding Operations/ HR – Business Partnering/ Account Manager
|Bachelors Degree/ Any Graduation
|Best In Industry
|Kolkata, Mumbai, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore/ Kochi, Gurgaon, Across India
Job Description for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2024:
Airtel has an extended workforce or outercore of 50k+ employees spread across the country. The associates take care of a multitude of value added jobs including managing customer relationship at the stores, selling as the face of Airtel to customers and retailers, network installation, etc. In Kerala circle, we have 1500 as the total number of employees in the extended workforce. This position takes care of extended workforce lifecycle from hiring until exit. Here are a few responsibilities that you will be accountable for –
- Partnering with business heads on open requirements for the geography
- Interfacing with staffing partners to fulfil open requirements ( M.O.M hiring)
- Managing recruitment drives and melas for open mandates along with staffing partners
- Onboarding associates on functional and cultural nuances of Airtel along with agency partners ( M.O.M hiring)Addressing workforce grievance for associates
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2024
Skills Required For Airtel Off Campus Drive 2024
- Knowledge of KYC processers, regulations.
- Knowledge of bank’s backend operations will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a startup based and dynamic work environment
- Good knowledge of MS office (SQL, Access, excel, power point,) and banking software.
Selection Process for Airtel Off Campus drive 2024:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2024
How to apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Airtel Off Campus Drive 2024 – Important Links
|To Apply and get more details for Airtel HR – Business Partnering Role: Click Here
|To Apply and get more details for Airtel BC Onboarding Operations Role: Click Here
|To Apply and get more details for Airtel Account Manager Role: Click Here
|To Apply and get more details for Airtel Data Analyst Role: Click Here
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently Asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.