Airteltez Portal, or Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Portal Airtel Payment Bank, is an official portal. This portal is online and requires you to log in to the Airtel Tez login site. To access the Airtel Payments Bank facilities, any retailer or Airtel Mitra can log in. This article will provide information about the Airtel Payment Bank Portal login as well as what you should do to access the Airteltez login.
Sign Up: Airtel Tez Login
A user can exchange money without a bank account. Access to the services of airtel payment bank can be made by using a user’s mobile phone number. The function was available in the previous app (Mitra App), but it was slow. However, Airteltez has significantly improved speed. It is easy to enroll for Airtel Payment bank services. An LAPU number will be required for the user to enroll in Airtel Payment bank services.
- Customers should visit Google and type in Airtel Portal into the search box. The search will bring you to a new page with the Airtel Tez. Login URL https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
- If the customer doesn’t register, they must click the Sign Up button. This will take them to another page.
- Enter your mobile number to access the ‘Get OTP’ option.
- A one-time password will send to the registered number of the user through the Airtel portal. After receiving the OTP number, the user will need to enter it and verify it. After receiving OTP confirmation, users must create a password to complete the signup process.
- Customers need to log in using their phone number and password after they have completed the signup process.
- After you log in to the Airtel Texas New Portal Dashboard, the portal will redirect to the user’s executable webpages. The user will be prompted to update their balance and check for UPI or alternative Distributors when the page loads.
- To complete the transaction, the user must choose the money transfer option and enter the LAPU number
- A consumer can withdraw cash from any bank. You can withdraw cash by using biometric devices.
- The user can also deposit or withdraw cash by choosing the cash drop option or the cash deposit option.
- Aadhaar can also be used for cash withdrawals or deposits.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Airtel Payment App:
- This software allows users to deposit money to pay for their cellphones, electricity bills, TV recharges and gas bills.
- This software lets users create a bank account. The software also supports VBD and provides a range of policy options.
- You don’t need a bank account to make payment transactions.
Airteltez Portal’s Benefits:
- The Airteltez website can be used by users to fulfill the following requirements.
- Users have access to money transfers, recharges and bill payments, as well as deposits and withdrawals.
Airteltez Website Login Steps:
- Go to the airtel tez site at https://www.airtel.in/ and look for the app panel on the far right side of the page.
- Enter your login credentials, then follow the instructions on-screen.
- Next, you will be taken to the next page where you can use Airteltez services.
Airteltez Distributorship Eligibility:
- The candidate must possess a certificate of tenth-class to work in the Airteltez distributorship.
- All applicants must possess an Aadhaar card or other form of identification equal to it.
- The applicant must deposit a security deposit of INR 50,000
- The applicant must have the ability to manage merchants independently.
Airtel Services Roadmap:
- Airtel distributors must be contacted by the applicant.
- Contact the field sales executive in your chosen area.
- Each region is assigned an area distributor, which can differ from one another.
- The applicant should submit a copy of the Aadhar card along with any other required papers.
- Once all documents have been reviewed and a candidate is determined to be qualified, an Airtel distributor will issue a LAPU SIM.
- The applicant must provide the address of the business as well as the information @distributor.
Functions for an Airtel Distributor:
- Distributors can operate independently within the guidelines of Airtel’s regulations. A distributor is allowed to cover an area within its control that is usually within the reach of Airtel towers
- Shops that have service centers within certain tower ranges should seek out wholesalers for items such as SIM cards and e-recharge coupons.
- The distributor would then be charged a fee for any Airtel recharges within the tower range.
Airtel distributorship (Contact communication)
- Locate a store within the area to request the TradeMark number. Then, submit the information at the TradeMark office.
- The user must pay money at the entry point. This will be repaid after the distributorship is terminated.
- You must have a bank account, and a GST number.
- The area’s population density will determine the distributor’s investment.
Airtel Retailer Work Procedure:
- After receiving authorisation to establish the retailership, the distributor will issue an LAPU SIM.
- Before you can use the phone, an accepted applicant must first insert a LAPU SIM card to it. Then, restart the phone.
- After a time, the distributor activates the LAPU SIM number and then initiates a call from Airtel Company.
- The company will explain the culture of the shop and allow it to start doing business according the Airtel Company’s illustrated rules.
Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Login/ Airtel Retailer Login
You must follow the instructions below if you’re an Airtel Bank Retailer who wishes to access the Airtel Retailer Portal.
Login with Airtel Payment Bank Retailer.
To login as an Airtel Payment Bank Retailer, please follow these instructions.
- First and foremost, go to Airtel Payment Bank’s official website (http://portal.airtelbank.com).
- Now, the Login Panel page will appear in your browser.
- Please enter your phone number and password for Airtel Payment Bank on this screen.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Now, the dashboard for Airtel Payment Bank will appear in front you.
- All Airtel Payment Bank services can be viewed here including money transfer, bill payment, and cash drop.
- You can also view and print the Airtel Payment Bank Certificate here.
- Log in to access this feature.
Airteltez BC Agent.
- Airtel BC agents must educate customers in their native languages as much as possible.
- BC Agents must not exaggerate the value of goods when interacting with customers.
- BC agents shouldn’t charge fees unless they are clearly stated on the compliance poster.
- BC Agents must provide a receipt for money collected from customers.
- Ensure that all records are correctly recorded.
- Make sure that you have enough M.-cash.
Airtel Thanks App Login.
- Search on the Google Play Store.
- Now, you must open it.
- Next, go to the next page and click on the “Let’s start” button.
- Next, you must agree to the location.
- Enter your phone number on the new screen and then select “Send OTP” in the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the “Next” button to choose the language.
- Next, select “Next” again.
- You’ll be asked questions about your interests on the next page. Once you have selected one of the options, you will need to click the “Next” button again.
- Select “Not Now” in the drop-down menu on the next page.
- Next, click “Get Started” in the drop-down menu.
- You will receive several messages, which you need to accept.
- Once you click “Done”, a new page will open in front of your eyes.
- Now your login is complete and you are ready to use it.
What is the Airtel Mitra app?
Download the Mitra app to manage all your Airtel merchant accounts. Mitra’s interface is simple and easy to use for shops. This software is free to use.
Click Here India Post Agent Login
How do I log in to the Airtel Mitra Login app?
- First, visit the Google Play Store to download the Airtel Mitra App.
- Now, you must open it.
- You’ll then be given a list of rights you need to “Allow”
- You will be redirected to a new page. Here you will need to enter your LAPU number.
- Enter the captcha code now on the next page.
- Next, click “Verify” in the drop-down menu.
- A password will be sent to your registered number on your cellphone. This password must be entered.
- Next, select “Submit” from drop-down menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, select “Submit” from drop-down menu.
- Now your Airtel Mitra Login has been completed and is ready for use.
AirtelTez Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to use the Airtel Tez Login page for everyone?
The airtel tez portal login option can only be used by distributors and airtel merchants.
2. What SIM card is required to log in to Airtel Tez Login?
A SIM card from a retailer is required for Airteltez login.
3. How do I get a CSP from Airtel Payment Bank.
You will need to contact your local Airtel office in order to get the CSP for Airtel Payment Bank. You will need to tell them that you would like to open an Airtel Payment Bank CSP Account. You will be provided with detailed information and a lapu sim. You can open an Airtel Payments Bank BC account by using a Lapu SIM
4. What steps are required to become an airtel recharge reseller?
You can become an Airtel retailer by filling in a retailer registration form, or visiting your local Airtel distributor
5. What does SUK stand to on the Airtel Mitra App?
SUK is the Airtel Mitra Start Up Kit.
6. How can you get your Airtel Mitra LAPU number?
Please contact your local Airtel Distributor to request a LAPU Number. You may be able get a new Airtel LPU number from him.
7. In Airtel Mitra what is the lapu number?
In Airtel Mitra Login app, the LAPU number is the SIM number of the Airtel retailer.