Altair Off campus drive 2023:- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Altair off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Altair Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Altair Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Title||Altair Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Description||Altair (Nasdaq: ALTR) is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world while creating a more sustainable future. Our technologies are woven into the fabric of everyday life. Look around you. Wherever you are, and whatever you are doing, chances are Altair’s solutions surround you; keeping you safer, more connected, more productive. They can be found in big places and small — on highways, hospitals and hockey rinks, in stadiums, skyscrapers, and subways, and in banks, bikes, and boats|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Job Details for Altair Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software QA Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Altair Off Campus Drive 2023:
As a member of the Quality Center of Excellence team, you will work closely with product management, software development, and applications engineering teams. You must be driven by a desire to be efficient, collaborative, thoughtful, and productive in a fast-paced environment of prolific engineers.
If our fast-paced and multi-disciplined department sounds right for you keep reading to see if your skills match our needs and apply with a resume and cover letter.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Program Management team to create a Validation / Testing Strategy for the product suite
- Create/Review detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Run test suites, analyze test results, and track software testing metrics. Implement the right metrics, prepare, and present test reports
- Report bugs by providing adequate steps needed to reproduce and identify a potential root cause (search the log files, use QA/Dev tools, etc)
- Manage automation framework, take ownership of design and development of web UI, web service API test automation scripts & organize test suites
- Collaborate, communicate well across the QA team, and work with the cross-functional teams to solve issues, and move initiatives forward (Dev, DevOps, PM, Doc)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) & triage bugs
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated product certification testing integrated into our CI/CD processes
- Understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
Skills Required For Altair Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related course
- 0 – 3 years of software QA testing
- Good understanding of QA software testing
- Knowledge of any coding language such as C#, Java, and Python
- Knowledge of any automation framework such as Selenium, Katalon, BDD, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Selection Process for Altair Off Campus drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Altair Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Altair Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Altair Software QA Engineer Role: Click Here|
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.