American Express off campus drive 2023:– Are you the one looking for the right job? then it is your time to action, Yeah! Have an approach from American Express which is one of the best company in India. They have scheduled off campus drive to hire graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive. Read the entire article thoroughly to not miss your chance. The detailed company eligibility and application details with official American Express careers page registration link have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About American Express:
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
Job Details for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Customer Service Analyst|
|Salary||As per company Standard|
Job Description for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023:
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let’s lead the way together.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- The position is responsible for providing quality and timely completion of Merchant requests related to KYC & Banking Updates/Maintenance on existing merchant accounts/New Account set-ups, payments research and account reconciliation.
- Requires the handling of outbound and inbound calls to and/or from Financial Institutions, Merchants, and internal customers.
- Provide service & support to Merchants, Processors, MS TSC, Banking, SRG/KOAT, Contract Review, Submissions, ESSU, CMS, Acquisition, Network Development, Risk Management, and Welcome Acceptance
- Review, analyze, and process merchant requests from the simple to the complex.
- Review, verify, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents, i.e., Articles of Inc., Business license, Bank Statements, Guarantee Agreements, IRS documents, AMEX Terms and Conditions, Policies and procedures and PAD Agreements in order to fulfill critical maintenance requests & KYC requirements.
- Ensure timely completion of cases and following strict deadlines for enhanced merchant experience
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed with excellent follow through
- Customer focused with a high level of urgency; role model for delivering Extraordinary Customer Care
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of clients
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Check Here Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For American Express Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills·
- Ability to evaluate Merchant information·
- High result orientation·
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines·
- Demonstrated dependability
Selection Process For American Express off campus drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for Mcafee Off Campus Drive 2023
How to Apply for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|American Express Off Campus Drive 2023- Important Link|
|For More details and apply for Customer Service Analyst Role: Click Here|
Frequently Asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
Remember that you need to be ready for off-campus drives because the competition can be tough. Make sure to learn about the companies that are taking part, practice answering interview questions, and improve your resume to increase your chances of success.
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.