Asteria Aerospace Off Campus 2022:-Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Asteria Aerospace off campus drive 2022. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Asteria has provided customised end-to-end solutions that effectively integrate into workflows for law & security enforcement agencies, mining, construction, agriculture, telecoms and others. With the power of Asteria’s turn-key solution embedded in your workflow, many operational advantages can be unlocked. Cost efficiencies, speed of response, quality of data, reduction of risk are all
enabled through UAV integration.
Job Details for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022:
Associate Engineer I – Flight Operations:
- Responsible for conducting demonstration/Trials of Asteria products & solutions to clients/end-users.
- Responsible for creating the compliance matrix sheet with respect to the tender document spec sheet.
- Responsible for conducting training of Asteria products & solutions to Asteria clients.
- Responsible for always, adhere to all the relevant rules and regulations in place and ensuring of legal compliance in place before starting each operation.
- Ensure adherence to all the safety standards set by the organization.
- Assist with management of tender process.
- Assist with documentation of trials/demonstrations and other events.
- Assist with coordination of Asteria exhibition events.
- Assist with development of Asteria product training documents.
- Expected travel – 80% of time.
- Complete understanding of the systems.
- Coordinate with other Engineering team to understand the Integration of specific parts and learn the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issues.
- Should take care of the respective systems given for demos/Trials.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Documentation for repairs and corrective actions taken during the repair.
- Test Flying of the System with respect to the RPF/RFI documents before going for any Demos/Trials.
- Test flying of the system after repair and diagnosis.
4 years Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in Flying UAVs.
- Academic Project experience years of RC flying and building experience (Good to have)
- Knowledge of autopilot systems and subsystems.
- Experience on Onsite business and client handling (Desirable).
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Knowledge of RC Aircrafts/Multi-rotors/UAV Flight dynamics and operations
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills required (Hindi & English).
- Excellent Knowledge of Mechanical and Electronic subject basics.
- Good presentations & understanding skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work.
- Good at understanding the customer/End user requirement
Associate Engineer I – Quality Control:
Job Description: Position of UAV Test Pilot is responsible for testing the production RPAS and qualify them based on the delivery requirements. Candidate should have sufficient knowledge on engineering of UAVs, handle safe drone flying with industry standard practices and able to execute field jobs with minimum supervision.
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including quality check, execution, and safety
- Conducts drone flights of assigned UAV(s)
- Identify the issue and report to the respective team
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
Skills Required For Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Ability to work with flexible schedule during peak periods
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage)
- Ability to work and learn flying with custom build UAV (Except DJI drones)
- ·Ability to understand the flight parameters and assess the quality of the RPAS
Selection Process for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022
How to apply for Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
Why Asteria Aerospace?
Asteria Aerospace mission to pioneer innovative technology offering efficient, accessible, and transparent, fully integrated solutions is only achievable due to our outstanding workforce. The fusion of deep technical knowledge with the element of human passion, understanding, and energy is what makes Asteria Aerospace employees exceptional. At Asteria Aerospace , we offer great opportunities to collaborate on challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. As we continue our exciting growth trajectory, we recognize how important investing in the best talent across the globe is. Are you self-driven, innovative, execution-focused, and customer-centric? If yes, we want to invest in you.
|Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022– Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Asteria Aerospace Associate Engineer Flight Operations Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Asteria Aerospace Associate Engineer Quality Control Role : Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
- Vistara Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Iron Mountain Off campus drive 2023 | Freshers | B.Com/ MBA/ M.com
- PupilFirst Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree