Company : Autodesk
As the Automation Engineer, you will be part of the Tools and Automations team within Autodesk’s Enterprise Delivery Center (EDC). EDC is instrumental in enabling global IT infrastructure by detecting and addressing failures across Autodesk’s internal applications. We are more focused on bringing more automations, seamless DevOps experience, and AI to existing processes which helps the continuous service delivery of EDC. Our team has a lot of visibility and the impact of our work can be directly related to business results. We value the culture in our team and at Autodesk in general, we take pride in our diversity in the global team and how we work and talk with each another. Your role is to identify, design, and deliver automations that add more productivity hours to the Operations team.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022
|Job Role||Automation Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Last Date||Apply ASAP|
Job Description for Autodesk Recruitment 2022
- Identify and collect automation requirements and devise the best approach to develop and deliver the automation.
- Adopt different automation tools, languages, and methodologies based on the need.
- Be creative by leveraging the technologies to propose, design and deliver impactful automation solutions for business problems.
- Explore more deployment, release, service, process, and incident automation practices and improve the overall solution design.
- Take ownership of issues around the automated environment and provide end-to-end solution.
- Summarize, visualize, and communicate the automation benefits in a clear and concise business language.
- Automate IT Processes, infrastructure provisioning, integration between different infrastructure servers etc.
- Maintain a good analytical mindset for problem-solving under stress and time pressure.
- Partner closely with application owners, operations engineers etc., to transform more tasks into meaningful automations
- Contribute to defining standards and best practices of automation across various methodologies adopted.
Skills Required For Autodesk Jobs 2022
- A self-motivated industry-ready fresher with good exposure towards trending technologies like Automation, Cloud (AWS Preferred), APIs, Python, Chat Bots, etc.
- Good scripting knowledge in Python, Familiarity in other scripting and programming language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of REST APIs, dealing with JSON, YAML config files are mandatory.
- Hands-on automation development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker containers and the Kubernetes environment will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of OS platforms – Windows & Linux.
- Have good verbal communication skills in both technical and non-technical communication.
- Have good experience creating flow diagrams and presentations (PPT).
- Exposure to IT operations will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Virtusa Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree
- Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech