Axis Bank Off campus drive 2023:- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Axis Bank off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Axis Bank Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Axis Bank:
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,594 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 11,333 ATMs & 5,710 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2021. The Bank has 6 Virtual Centres and has over 1500 Virtual Relationship Managers as on 31st March 2021.The Overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eight international offices with branches at Singapore, Dubai (at DIFC) and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an Overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on Corporate Lending, Trade Finance, Syndication, Investment Banking and Liability Businesses
Job Details for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Multiple Roles|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ Any|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Job Description for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Bank’s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Bank’s customer engagement strategy across products and services
About the Role:
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customer by offering bank’s products, providing service to existing and New-To-bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell of Bank products.
- As part of daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end to end closure.
- BROs may also be posted as teller as per organization’s requirements for processing cash transactions of customers.
- BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, WhatsApp banking wherever possible
- Offering solutions and Cross selling Bank’s retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans etc.)
- Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sale of bank’s products.
- Promoting bank’s products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of bank’s products.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and requests.
- Handle customer queries and provide correct solutions to ensure there are no customer complaints.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory and legislative) for each activity released from time to time.
- Ensure that all audit requirements of the bank are met optimum audit rating.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (EUIN, SP Certification etc.)
- Complete all learning activities/ trainings conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
- Participate and follow all initiatives/ Campaigns/ Drives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Skills Required For Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
Selection Process for Axis Bank Off Campus drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Multiple Roles (New): Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Multiple Roles: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program : Click Here|