Axis Bank Off campus drive 2023 :- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Axis Bank off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Axis Bank Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Axis Bank:
The role offered by Axis Bank via this program will constitute of selling banking & financial products to the bank’s existing and new customers. During Internship and OJT period, you will need to perform the duties/task associated with your role as part of the learning process. The posting location allocated (at any branch/office of the bank) during Internship and at the time of final posting as employee (OJT /On the Job Training period is the first 3 months from the time of your joining as employee), would solely depend upon business requirements of the Bank and the vacancies available at that time. The bank cannot guarantee posting as per the preferred location of the candidate.
Job Details for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer – Fullstack|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
Job Description for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023:
The Fullstack Engineer is responsible for developing system specifications and testing the system against the specifications / business scenarios provided. The System Analyst is also responsible for coordinating the development effort for small to medium size projects / change requests and for studying the technological and business trends to be able to recommend changes to both the processes to take advantage of advances in both.
- Ensure that the new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
- Participate in requirement gathering write technical requirements during critical phases
- Interact with vendors to understand software limitations
- Assist programmers during system development, Ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design
- Responsible for system testing (SIT, Performance, Security testing), designing components and providing that information to the developer.
- Ensure that the systems comply with IT policy standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operational activities of the system
- Co-ordinate with the project teams and ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements.
- Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
- Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution and justify the selections.
- Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
- Work with business and Solution Architects to identify suitable options and review these to identify the most suitable
- Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and IT staff) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
- Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorized
- Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
Skills Required For Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023
- Knowledge of industry, technology and banking products
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Node JS, React JS, Angular, JAVA, Python or any programming language
- You can skill-fully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases, preferably mongo DB
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
Selection Process for Axis Bank Off Campus drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Axis Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Software Development Engineer – Fullstack : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Axis Bank’s Young Bankers Program : Click Here|