Banglarbhumi (বাংলারভূমি) is the West Bengal Department of Land & Land Records the online portal which lets citizens get access to land information and see every land-related transaction within the state. Citizens who reside in West Bengal will also be in a position to view whether a title transfer has occurred to the property of one owner to another, the conversion application as well as RoR (Record of Rights) application, and various other documents related to land on the website. The portal is located in West Bengal, the documents regarding land and property are accessible on the internet via Banglarbhumi 2022 that is also called Bangla Bhumi (বাংলারভূমি).
The West Bengal Government has launched a new portal of Land Records. Now, all citizens of West Bengal can check their land information online. Just by sitting at their home the residents can search their land documents and download them through the official portal.
Benefits of Banglarbhumi 2022
The Banglarbhumi government portal makes it easier to navigate the process of purchasing and selling property located in West Bengal, among other things.
Check out more about these:
- It will help you find an accurate ‘Khaitan’ description and plot details.
- Complete transparency is guaranteed in the process of Land record Maintenance.
- The portal gives easy access for entrepreneurs who want to establish a business within West Bengal.
- The entire information on properties and land in the state is accessible all in one place.
- This portal online saves users lots of time and also money.
- The residents from West Bengal are not required to physically go to any official office to get their land information.
How to Register For Banglarbhumi 2022?
New users need to sign up online at the Banglar Bhumi government website. Below is a step-by-step procedure to register on the website:
- Step 1. Go to Banglarbhumi Gov official website.
- Step 2. Click on “Sign Up” and complete the form for public registration which will appear on the screen. information such as:
- Name and address
- Parents’ names (both father and mother)
- Details of the jurisdiction (municipality as well as district)
- Contact details (email identification and phone numbers)
- Step 3. Click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button and confirm the details that were received to your mobile.
- step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
How to Access Banglarbhumi Land Record by clicking the ‘Know Your Property’ option
Here are the steps you can take to access your land records for the West Bengal state. West Bengal:
Step 1. Go to the Banglarbhumi Gov website.
Step 2. On the home page choose the “Know Your Property” button and select from the choices below:
- District Name
Step 3. There are two options offered for searching records of the land
Step 4. Enter the information including the captcha number.
Step 5: Hit “View” to see all land record.
Services Offered by Banglarbhumi 2022
Below is a listing of online services on Banglar Bhumi:
- Rent Controller
- Thika Tenancy
- Citizen-Centric Services
- Distribution of Land
- Management of ISU
- State Land Use Board
- Digitization of Map & Records
- Training (ARTI and LMTC)
- Indo-Bangladesh Boundary Demarcation
- Preparation, Updation, and Maintenance.
Procedure to Download Banglarbhumi App (Jomir Tothya)
In order to download the Banglarbhumi app, go to your Google Play store and search for ‘Banglarbhumi’ or “Jomir Tothya’. Choose the app that is relevant and then click the “Install” button in order to complete the download.
The digitization of land ownership records through Banglar Bhumi has made it easy for citizens who reside in the state to get the property’s details and documents anytime. The land records act as an important database for property buyers and assist them in verifying relevant information prior to making an offer.
How to Check RS And LR Information Online at Banglarbhumi Portal
You can access for the RS or LR data on Banglarbhumi site by following these steps listed in the following paragraphs:
- Step 1. Check out the West Bengal Banglarbhumi official website.
- Step 2. Choose RS/LR, then choose that district’s name. Block and Mouza.
- Step 3. Choose the right choice between LR and RS
- step 4: Then enter in the plot’s number that you would like to look up the data and then click the Search button. The required information for RS/LR will appear at the top of your screen.
How to Track Banglarbhumi Application Status?
Follow the steps listed below to monitor how your property rights application on Banglar Bhumi website:
- Step 1. Go to the Banglarbhumi E-District web site.
- Step 2.Then you can click on the “Inspection Report The button will see in the lower right corner of the page.
- Step 3.After you have entered your application ID number and close the process by hitting the button that says ‘Search Document’
You should then be able see you’re Banglarbhumi app status.
How to Log into Banglarbhumi for Citizens:
Residents who reside in West Bengal can access the website by following the steps:
- Step 1. Visit the Banglarbhumi government’s official website.
- Step 2. On the home page you can tap on “Citizen Services’.
- Step 3. Click on “Citizens” and enter the login details for your account.
- Step 4. Check your information using the captcha code.
- Step 5: Choose the “Login” button to log in to your profile.
Banglarbhumi Forgot Password Step:
Sometimes you might forget your account password which in cases might put you in trouble since you may not be able to log into your account. But by following the instructions from below you can easily reset your password in no time.
How to reset your Banglarbhumi User Account password
- Firstly you will have to open the Banglarbhumi homepage from here https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- Then click on the SIGN IN option from the top of the homepage and under this popup, click on the “FORGET PASSWORD” option at the bottom.
- Then it will load another popup on the screen, FORGET PASSWORD and under this again you have to select between either Citizens or Departmental Users based on your account type for normal citizens or department users.
- Then click on the “Get OTP” button and enter the OTP you’re received on your mobile number under the “Enter OTP” option.
- Then under the “Enter New Password” you have to enter the new password and then repeat the same password under the “Confirm New Password” as well
- After that, you will have to enter the Captcha from the Captcha image under “Enter Captcha”
- Finally, click on the Submit button and you have now reset your password!
How to Log into Banglarbhumi for Departmental Users
Users from departments can use these instructions to sign into the portal online:
- Step 1. Go to banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- Step 2. On the home page select ‘Citizen Services and then click on ‘Departmental User’.
- Step 3. Fill in the appropriate username and password into the appropriate fields.
- Step 4: Confirm your identity and confirm your identity with the captcha.
- Step 5. Finally, you must click ‘Login’ to open your user’s profile for your organization.
How to Search for Plot Information via ‘Query Search’
Information about plots that you want to search using an inquiry number, follow the these steps:
- Step 1. Go to the official site of Banglarbhumi/Land Reforms and the Refugee Resettlement Department West Bengal Online Portal.
- Step 2. Next, enter your query number and the year together with your CAPTCHA code.
- Step 3. Then, press the ‘Show’ icon that you can see to open any information that is related to the plot you’re interested in.
How to Apply for Online Mutation at Banglarbhumi
Mutation of property refers to the transfer of title to the property from the previous owner to its new owner. It is possible to do this through the Land and Land Reforms and Refugee and Rehabilitation Department of the West Bengal government allows the modification of properties via Banglarbhumi. Banglarbhumi portal. You must follow the steps listed below to make a property change through Banglarbhumi.
- Step 1. Go to the official Banglarbhumi website.
- Step 2. Choose “Mutation Application” from the “Online Application” menu.
- Step 3. Enter the details of the applicant as well as transfer information in the following page, which opens.
- step 4: It is also required that you upload handful of documents, such as an official deed, a chain deeds, legal heirs as well as chain deeds.
- step 5: Once you have uploaded your documents, choose”Fee Payment” from the menu “Fee Payment” option from the “Payment” menu.
- step 6: Select the method of payment that suits your needs. If you pay on the internet, the case of mutation is created instantly.
- step 7. Select “Submit” after you have paid the cost. The request for a mutation will be sent an appropriate official.
- step 8. Then, you will be presented with an acknowledgement slip which you must record the number of your mutation to be able to refer back later.
Where can I locate information about West Bengal Khatian or Plot information by Name
These steps will assist you in finding West Bengal Land Record (pshcimbngg Lyaandd Rekrdd) Online using Khatian or Plot information:
- Step 1. Go to banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Step 2.Click on the “Know Your Property’ button on the upper right hand right hand corner.
- Step 3. Complete the information required , including the captcha. Click on the View button.
- step 4: Following that step, you’ll be able to look up plot information using either the available information or the Khatian. Choose the one that fits you most.
How do I download the various Formulas from the Banglarbhumi Portal
In order to download various forms on the Banglarbhumi website, visit the official Banglarbhumi website and click “Downloads”. The new webpage will appear with a listing of the forms that are available for download. Download any one of these types from Banglarbhumi website:
- Form 1(D) Application For Post-Facto Conversion
- Affidavit For Conversion (Bengali/English)
- Declaration For Mutation
- Application For Mouza Map (Bengali/English)
- Mutation Application Form
- Lease Of Tea Garden in Retained Land
- Applications to DL as well as LRO to receive LA compensation for land owned by the government
- Objection to Section (I) in Section 51A of the W. B. L. R. Act, 1955
Choose the form that you would like to download. A PDF will be opened that is easy to download to your PC.
How to Fill a Land Conversion Application on Banglarbhumi?
You can submit your application for land conversion online on this Banglarbhumi portal. Follow the steps below to complete your application for land conversion:
- Step 1. Go to the official Banglarbhumi website and select the “Online Application” tab.
- Step 2. Choose”Conversion Application” Step 2: Now click on the “Conversion Application” tab and complete the necessary information in the form that will open. It is required to fill in details including the district’s name and block number, Mouza details, police station as well as the plot’s numbers (RS as well as LR) as well as the areas of the parcel (RS as well as LR) and the current classification of the plot.
- Step 3. Click on”Submit” “Submit” button. The application for conversion has been successful and an application number has been created for future references.
How to Check Banglarbhumi Plot Map Request Details
Follow the next steps to review the plot map information for Banglarbhumi:
- Step 1. In the Banglarbhumi website, scroll down to “Service Delivery” on the home page.
- Step 2. In the drop-down menu, choose “Plot Map Request to open a new dropdown, with sub-options of Block, District and ‘Mouza’ which will be filled according to the plot.
- Step 3. Continue to enter your correct plot numbers, followed by your initial as well as last name. Also, your address telephone number as well as your email address
- step 4: Check the entry by confirming the captcha and then click on the ‘Calculate Fee’.
- step 5: Pick the method of payment you’d like to use either offline or online. If you choose offline payments, you’ll need confirmation of the status of your payment through the “Request GRN Search Option.
- Sixth 6: When the purchase is approved, you will be able access the information on the plot map available on Banglar Bhumiportal.
List of Enclosures for Land Conversion Application on Banglarbhumi
The required documents to submit the application for land conversion on Banglarbhumi portal. Banglarbhumi portal:
- Mutation certificate
- Rent receipt
- The current record of rights
- An affidavit stating the creation of alternative/compensatory water resource
- Sketch map of the principal property as well as its surrounding (with entrance to the road)
- An NAC From the West Bengal Pollution Control Board
- Detailed Project Report (DPR) authorized and confirmed by the authority in charge.
What is the Process to Pay Fee on Banglarbhumi Website
- Step 1. Go to the Banglarbhum iportal go to “Online Application” on the homepage.
- Step 2. Choose the ‘Fee Payment choice from the drop-down.
- Step 3. Begin filling out the form by the computer screen. There are three options:
- Plot map
- Information on the plot
- step 4 Fill in the application code for the service that you applied for and then enter the captcha code to confirm.
- step 5. Click ‘Next You’ll be taken to Banglarbhumi’s secure gateway for payments.
- step 6. Pick a method of payment that you like from “Debit Card’as well as Credit Card’ or ‘Net Bank’ and confirm your payment.
Click Here India Post Agent Login
Banglarbhumi Public Grievance Application
To submit a complaint on the Banglar Bhumi Gov site You must follow the steps in the following steps:
- Step 1. Access the Banglarbhumi online portal.
- Step 2. On the home page click on”Public Grievance. “Public Grievance” button.
- Step 3. Then, click”Grievance Applications” or “Grievance Application” button and the grievance form will open.
- step 4: Verify the Captcha Code it and click “Submit”.
How to Check Banglarbhumi Grievance Application Status
The steps below will help you find the status of your grievance application on Banglar Bhumi’s portal:
- Step 1: Go to the web-based Banglarbhumi portal. Choose the option ‘Public Grievance’ at the top-right of the webpage.
- Step 2. Then, click the button ‘Grievance Status/Description.
- Step 3. Enter the UPN you have been assigned and the captcha number to continue. The next screen will show your grievance status.
How to Check Mouza Information on Banglarbhumi Portal?
The Mouza information is easily examined on the Banglarbhumi portal. To check the Mouza details, you will need follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Go to the official Banglarbhumi website and click “Mouza Information” on the top right side of your screen.
- step 2. There will be the list of all district on the following page that appears.
- Step 3. Select the district you want to for viewing the Mouza details. The necessary Mouza details will then be presented in a listicle format.