BT Off Campus drive 2023:- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of BT has scheduled to conduct Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. BT off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About BT :
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
Job Details for BT Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer/ Trainee Business Service Support Advisor|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduation|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Bengaluru/ Gurugram|
Job Description for BT Off Campus Drive 2023:
The Customer Service Advisor 1 assists customers across all channels, delivering customer value and success providing support excellence regarding the BT Group’s solution portfolio, all with full supervision.
What you’ll be doing
- Assists in creating value-based relationships with customers to optimise customer service whilst leveraging the BT Group’s resource pool, within guidelines and under full supervision.
- Gathers customer information and performs basic analysis and understands customer needs to provide customer service insight for the efficient management of customer issues.
- Executes and delivers routine work clearly covered by existing procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the Customer Service team.
- Handles professionally and effectively with customer contacts, showing resilience and sound decision-making whilst under pressure.
- Participates in the continuous improvement activities to improve the customer service team processes.
Skills Required For BT Off Campus Drive 2023
- Complaint Management
- Information Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Continuous Improvement
- Issue Resolution
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Escalation Management
- Technical Support
- Decision Making
- Growth Mindset
- Stakeholder Management
- Inclusive Leadership
Selection Process for BT Off Campus drive 2023:
- Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for Mcafee Off Campus Drive 2023
How to apply for BT Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|BT Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for BT Off Campus Drive Trainee Business Service Support Advisor Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for BT Off Campus Drive Software Engineering Professional Role : Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
Check Here Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Cvent Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | CA/ Any Graduation
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation