BT off campus drive 2022:- BT has scheduled to hire under graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. BT off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link can find here.
About BT :
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
Job Details for BT Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B. Tech|
|Salary||As per Industry|
|Test Date||Will be Informed Later|
Job Description for BT Off Campus Drive 2022 :
Our purpose is to use the power of communication to not only make a better world but also for us to be number one for Service in the European business market. This will be achieved by doing our best for our colleagues and our customers, building the best networks and doing the best for our country, society and our communities.
This role provides technical support and managed services to our customers through the use of network technologies (Data, Voice and Network Security), 24x7x365 days a year. By using market leading products and applying BTs process, quality and intellectual property, we provide our customers with services to facilitate their objectives through the power of communication.
The role requires a skilled technical engineer who is an innovative, engaging, driven individual and has a proven record of achievement.
- To respond within designated service levels to inbound calls and fault tickets to deliver high levels of diagnostic support to customers.
- To seek resolution of repeat service problems and to maximise customer satisfaction with BT.
- To provide timely and appropriate updates to ensure all parties are kept fully informed by producing feedback outlining problem receipt, relevant updates and subsequent clearance.
- To identify and communicate RCA to process owners or customers where common failures are established.
- To interface with the manufacturer where problems are design related, providing all necessary diagnostic history and results and ensuring that the manufacturer delivers a quality solution in agreed time scales.
- To test & install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers (e.g. patches, new platforms etc.).
- To manage compatibility testing of new Supported Products launched into BT, as supported by Business Services only.
- To provide technical information via publish bulletins and technical newsletters or newsflashes across BT Operate where appropriate.
- Deal with customer requests in line with Service definitions and SLA’s.
- To escalate and manage incidents and requests to vendors in a timely fashion.
- Management and documentation of information relating to customer incidents, service requests, change and problem, and the effective communication of progress of such events to all stakeholders in line with internal process.
- Ensuring continued development of product knowledge, known issues and troubleshooting techniques throughout the support teams.
- Perform as an integral member of the Data/Voice/Security team providing 24x7x365 service participating in an on-call support rota outside of core hours.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
• Be responsible for the on-time delivery of data analysis and operational solutions to our stakeholders
• Automating manual tasks wherever possible using Power Platform
• Interact with our key stakeholders on regular basis, set correct expectations, meet timescales
• Collaborate with requestors and keep them informed throughout the development cycle
• Ensuring we adopt Agile methodology for our developments, using CI as the tool for evolution
• Manage the workload of multiple concurrent assignments and deal on the basis of prioritization
• Responsible for adhering to rigorous quality and integrity checks to ensure all analytical output is of the highest standard
• Documentation of all necessary designs and instructions, publish test reports wherever applicable
• Participate in team activities, knowledge sharing sessions and work towards the common goals
Skill/Experience required for BT off campus drive 2022 :
- Any Bachelors education
- Awareness of ITSM, Process like Incident and Change Management and Problem
- CCNA(Voice/Security) qualified/trained – Preferred
- Azure fundamentals (AZ900) accredited/Trained- Preferred. Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Skills/Experience required for the job:
- 0-6 months working Exp. within a network integrator support environment as an Intern.
- Understanding of Network Technologies (Data/Voice/Security)
- Basic understanding of security and security fundamentals
- Working experience on any of the (ASA/Checkpoint Firewall)
- Sound knowledge on wireless technology is also expected to accomplish duties under this role.
- Understanding of NGSD/SNOW/Remedy
- Understanding of Voice protocols H.323,SIP,MGCP
- Understanding of CUCM, Unity, Presence, UCCX,UCCE and Genesys framework
- Knowledge on SIEM tools, EDR
- Understanding of EMS products, customer IT systems and applications.
- Advocate of service improvement and service transformation.
- Well-developed organisation, prioritisation, communication (written and verbal), tenacity and ownership skills.
Selection Process For BT off campus drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for BT Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech