Buro Happold Recruitment 2022:- Buro Happold Company is looking to hire graduates for the Graduate Structural Engineer across India . Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below
About Buro Happold:
Buro Happold is best known for providing engineering services for buildings, but it also undertakes a large proportion of its work in civil, geotechnical and environmental engineering, and an increasing amount of overseas development work.
|Job Role||Graduate Structural Engineer|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||As per Industry Standard|
Job Description For Buro Happold 2022:
- Undertake detailed structural engineering design.
- Prepare technical schedules.
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent BuroHappold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
Skills Required For Buro Happold 2022
- Typically 0 – 2 years’ experience of structural design engineering.
- Preferred Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work with guidance.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Masters Degree in Engineering (MEng) and/or post-graduate Diploma in a relevant area of research.
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and critical thinking
- Quality oriented highly committed
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Ability to lead and work independently with full ownership
Selection Process For Buro Happold Jobs 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here