Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 :- Are you the one looking for the right job? then it is your time to action, Yeah! Have an approach from Carrier which is one of the best company in India. They have scheduled off campus drive to hire graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive. Read the entire article thoroughly to not miss your chance. The detailed company eligibility and application details with official Carrier careers page registration link have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Carrier Global Corporation is an American multinational home appliances corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a leading supplier of high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions to a range of customers in all parts of Asia. Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Details for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023:
As an Associate Engineer Voice Support, you would be interacting with the customers across the globe and resolving/troubleshooting their queries and responsible for Leading the team of Associate Engineers
- Support & provide service via calls, emails, and tickets.
- Work on provided offline activities with accuracy and efficiency.
- Document all offline activities.
- Follow given SOP’s and flag any unresolved issues, escalations to L2.
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems.
- Analyse different systems and energy data to find potential for energy optimization.
- Work on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation.
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer.
- Flexibility towards shifts and week offs as per requirement.
- Flexibility to support multiple projects/customers.
- Gather insights and analyze through AI driven tools.
- Ability to be flexible to meet SLA
- Ability to complete assigned deliverables within timelines.
- We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Make yourself a priority with flexible schedules, parental leave.
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities.
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
- Preferred Prior field project delivery experience in BMS & HVAC Commissioning, PLC & DCS programming, Energy Meter/Chiller/etc
- Working with sequence of operations for HVAC assets such as hot water systems, chilled water systems, AHUs, FCUs etc
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of HVAC assets and operations towards fine tuning of sequence of operations for further events
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
- Flexible with working hours
- High energy level, confident and assertive
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritization and Co-Ordination Skills
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent implementation skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office / MS Project.
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Managing Complexity
- Client centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Selection Process for Carrier Off Campus drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
American Express Off campus drive 2023 can find here
How to apply for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for Carrier Associate Engineer Role (New): Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Carrier Associate Engineer Role: Click Here|
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Cvent Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | CA/ Any Graduation
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation