DXC Off Campus Hiring 2023:- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the DXC off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the DXC Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
We are an IT services company using the power of technology to build better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment and communities. DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across their IT estates. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
Job Details for DXC Off Campus Hiring 2023:
|Associate Professional HR Shared Services
|Best In Industry
Job Description for DXC Off Campus Hiring 2023:
Essential Job Functions
- Partners with employee development managers to plan, define and develop the overall training strategy for the corporation. Interacts with business unit and other management to determine training needs and priorities and implements plans.
- Oversees the design and development of training curriculum for both on-site and virtual programs. Determines when, how and where learning technologies should be used.
- Consults with management to conduct overall needs assessments to ensure training needs are met.
- Conducts course pilots and provides train-the-trainer services. Reviews course evaluation analysis and results to determine effectiveness of training sessions with regard to course content and trainer. Resolves issues and/or implements revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Identifies vendor solutions for training. Reviews external training programs to determine feasibility and applicability of purchase and negotiates best buy. Establishes vendor partnerships that benefit the organization.
- Remains informed of and ensures employees maintain proficiency with available company resources to provide effective training programs.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Provides input to operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
Skills Required For DXC Off Campus Hiring 2023
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, organizational development, education, human resources or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of training experience
- Five or more years of leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and virtual presentations
- Experience working with instructional design and adult learning and training methodologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the education and training fields
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources
- Willingness to travel
Selection Process for DXC Off Campus Hiring 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for DXC Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link
|To Apply and get more details for DXC Associate Professional HR Shared Services Role: Click Here
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
Remember that you need to be ready for off-campus drives because the competition can be tough. Make sure to learn about the companies that are taking part, practice answering interview questions, and improve your resume to increase your chances of success.