EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023: Hello Candidates! To let you know about the EY Global off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the EY Global Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. EY India. EY is a globally connected, multidisciplinary professional services organization driven by our purpose: building a better working world – for our clients, our people and communities. We ask the better questions that unlock new approaches to the working world’s toughest challenges.
Job Details for EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BA/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Com/ Any Graduation|
|Salary||As per Company Standard|
Job Description for EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans across geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
The Associate Analyst within RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams. The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance. Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel.
Benefits and Flexibilities
EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Networking and collaboration opportunities by exposure to industry best practices through external conferences and seminars
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges.
Skills Required For EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Below are the roles and responsibilities:
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
Selection Process for EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Written test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How To Apply for EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
|EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for EY Global Associate Analyst Role: Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Check Here Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
Click Here for Mcafee Off Campus Drive 2023
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Cvent Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | CA/ Any Graduation
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation