Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023:-Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Flowserve off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Flowserve Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Flowserve Corp. is one of the world’s leading providers of fluid motion and control products and services. Operating in 56 countries, the company produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services.
Our history began over 200 years ago, and today Flowserve employs more than 15,000 associates in 300-plus locations around the world, including over 180 quick response centers that provide aftermarket parts and services to customers. Flowserve offers more than 100 distinct pump models and a wide range of valve and seal products.
Through our unmatched combination of products, engineering and aftermarket services, we help our customers achieve tangible business results: lower operating costs, optimized performance, prolonged equipment life, mitigated risks and higher productivity.
Job Details for Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Applications Engineer– Junior Associate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description For Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023:
The Commercial Operations Engineer Associate is responsible for supporting the quote activity for various valve products for Projects /MRO. This includes providing technical support, pricing, and logistics information to sales and customers. The associate will also work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide technical support to sales and customers on valve products and applications.
- Develop and maintain valve pricing and logistics information.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers.
- Strong technical knowledge on core subjects: Fluid Mechanics/Metallurgy/Thermodynamics/ Electrical and Electronic Measurements/ Control Systems and Process Control Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Other duties as assigned.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & Practical Thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of valve applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
Selection Process For Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023
How to Apply for Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for Flowserve Applications Engineer – Junior Associate Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2023: Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | B.Com/ Any Graduation
- EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BA/ MBA/ MCA/ Any Graduation
- American Express Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation