GeM Portal Registration for Seller/ Buyer @ gem.gov.in (GEM Login). There are more and more websites that people use to buy and sell goods. The government has a place (website) where people can buy and sell things, in addition to the private market. The “GeM Portal” is the name of this place.
We’ll learn what GeM Portal is and how it might help the people in today’s article. We’ll also learn how to sign up for the Gem Portal and how to buy and sell on the Gem Portal. GEM stands for “Government e Marketplace.” Before you can use the portal, you have to sign up for GeM. Then you need to go to the GeM login page and login. There, you can see the dashboard for all the transactions, bidding, and tender procurement.
Here are the steps you need to take to log in to GEM Login Portal.
- Clicking the login button on gem.gov.in will take you to the official GeM SSO Login website. ) GeM Login portal.
- After you visit the GeM homepage, you will need to either open the gem.gov.in portal login form from there or copy and paste this https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/do Login URL into your browser. This will take you to the login page for sso.gem.gov.in
- There, you have the option to sign in with your GeM Login ID. If you have already signed up through the GeM registration option, use your login ID. Fill in the GeM login ID in the first box on the form.
- Now, you’ll see a captcha code option. Type the code just like the picture shows.
- Once you’ve entered the captcha code, you’ll have to send the form. Your code will be checked, and you will be given a new form to fill out with your GeM login password.
- Enter your password on the next page. This will prove that you are allowed to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it by clicking “I forgot my password”
- On the sso.gem.gov.in login page, enter your GeM Login ID and password. Then you can sign in to the portal.
- Using this method, you can get into your Government e Marketplace dashboard. To log in to the gems login page, you must first sign up (Register) for an account online.
GeM Portal Registration:
For registering on the GeM portal, there are two types of online registration forms.
- Buyer registration for GeM
- GeM seller registration
For both options, you must fill out an online form and submit it for verification. Here are detailed instructions for both types of GeM portal registrations. GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login.
Documents Needed to Sign Up for GeM Portal
In order to sign up for or use the gem portal, you need the following documents:
- Anyone who wants to sign up must have an ID card or an Aadhar card.
- For GEM registration, it’s important to note that applicants must have a PAN card.
- To continue using Gem Portal’s services, applicants must have a bank account.
- A GST certificate is also required.
- CIN number is Required.
- Applicants need an MSME certificate.
GeM Buyer Registration Form – How to sign up as a buyer on the GeM Portal?
- Visit https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Now, read and confirm the registration terms.
- By checking in, you as a buyer agree to the terms.
- Then, enter your Aadhaar Number or your UID Number.
- Enter the mobile number that is registered with Aadhaar.
- Enter the OTP.
- Fill out the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Finish signing up for the GeM marketplace.
- Go to the log-in page for gem buyer and sign in.
Click Here India Post Agent Login
GeM Seller Registration Form: How to sign up as a seller on the GeM Portal?
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- Now, go back and look at the terms and conditions.
- Now, choose what kind of business or group you are
- Enter the name of your business.
- Fill out the seller registration form.
- Upload required documents.
- Complete the GeM seller registration process.
After signing up, you can go back to the GeM portal login (gem.gov.in login) page and use your user ID and password to log in as a gem seller. Sign in using the gem seller login option.
Go to the official gem.gov.in login site. There, in the menu, you need to find the GeM login option, which is also called sso.gem.gov.in login. When you click on it, you will be taken to the SSO login page. (IFHRMS Login)
GeM Portal Benefits:
Using the Gem portal has benefits for both buyers and sellers.
Advantages for Buyers:
- The gem portal shows buyers everything they need to know and makes it easy for them to buy.
- It has a lot of listings for all kinds of products and services.
- Up to Rs. 25,000 can be bought directly by the buyers.
- GeM Pool Accounts can be used at eleven banks.
- L1: Purchases of more than 25,000 rupees and up to 500,000 rupees.
- Proprietary Article Certificate Bid Buying something based on how much you need it.
- Price trends and a look at how prices from different sellers compare.
- When a buyer buys something from a seller, the seller is told right away.
- There is a very nice payment system that works together.
- There is an easy-to-use interface for buyers, like a search option for different types of products, as well as a very user-friendly dashboard.
- There is an automated and highly effective online departmental grievance system.
- The buyer can choose a length of time between 10 and 21 days.
- The delivery period for a product is 180 days.
- In Direct Purchase Mode, the PIN code is used to choose the seller.
- The ATC library can be expanded with definitions of terms and conditions.
- Buyers may deduct additional amounts at the moment the bill is generated.
- A buyer can determine whether or not an MSE supplier is eligible for MSE buying preference during the technical evaluation.
- Currently, purchasers can cancel product contracts even if the vendor has already sent an invoice, provided that 15 days have passed since the delivery date.
Advantages for Sellers:
- There is no cost or fee for sellers to sign up on the gem portal.
- Additionally, connect with the national public procurement market.
- A seller can send more than one bill for a single order.
- There is no paper and no contact because the gem portal is online. By using contactless technology, you may avoid repeatedly providing the same information. Instead, all transactions require is a single click of the button.
- Small and medium-sized businesses (MSMEs) and new businesses have their own rules and services.
- People who don’t get the job will find out why dashboard that makes it simple for retailers to monitor payments and supply.
- Business Cockpit has been made better by adding new chart widgets and more parameters to the reports that were already there. These changes were based on ideas from OEM and MAIT.
- For sellers from the North Eastern states and J&K at the time of the bid, ITR did not apply.
- Prices can go up or down depending on what’s happening in the market. (Tneb Reading status)
GeM Portal FAQs
What does OEM mean in GeM Portal?
On the GeM portal login page (www.gem.gov.in/login), you can sign in as both a seller or a buyer. There are two types of sellers: Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Resellers. OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturers.
How do I find my GeM registration ID?
Your unique ID that you use to log in to gems is your GeM registration ID. GeM registration can also use Aadhaar as an ID card.
Who is the CEO of GeM Portal?
GeM Portal’s boss and CEO is Mr. Prashant Kumar Singh.
How do I make a new GeM ID?
You can’t change your ID once you’ve made it on the GeM login portal.