HSBC off campus drive 2023:– Are you the one looking for the right job? then it is your time to action, Yeah! Have an approach from HSBC which is one of the best company in India. They have scheduled off campus drive to hire graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive. Read the entire article thoroughly to not miss your chance. The detailed company eligibility and application details with official HSBC careers page registration link have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About HSBC :
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisation. We serve approximately 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration, respectively
Job Details for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Executive Compensation Associate/ Java DevOps Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/ Any Graduation|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ Any|
|Salary||As per company Standard|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/ Pune|
American Express Off campus drive 2023 can find here
Job Description for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023:
- HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realize their ambitions.
- Business: Human Resources / Performance and Reward
- Role Title: Executive Compensation Associate
- Global Career Band:5
- Location (Country / City ): Hyderabad/Bangalore/Gurgaon
- The Opportunity:
- Role is part of a specialist team focusing on regulatory and executive compensation matters for the Group.
What you’ll do:
- Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision-making areas
- Support the executive scorecard process and related assessment frameworks for Executive Directors and Group Executives liaising with stakeholders (e.g., scorecard managers, central assessors, etc.).
- Support annual pay review process for Senior Executive population.
- Support queries from senior executives on their pay arrangements liaising with other stakeholders (tax, benefits, global mobility, etc.).
- Support the analysis and preparation of the Material Risk Taker review process for Group (using Group, Local and Sector specific rules) and manage the MRT communications.
- Support on the preparation and completion of regulatory compensation reporting and filings. Understand the data needs and utilise HSBC systems to consolidate compensation data required and complete relevant reports.
- Partner with colleagues locally and globally to ensure streamlined delivery of executive and regulatory compensation submissions to Group Remuneration Committee and external reporting.
- Provides high quality and accurate information to stakeholders an guidance to teams to ensure they are able to appropriately account for Exec Compensation information in planning and reporting.
- Support governance activities and controls team is responsible for
- Exhibit ownership of own work and ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Typical qualifications would include a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience
- High proficiency/capability in Microsoft Excel, including advanced experience with formulas, large data set analysis and graphs.
- Ability to analyse and develop recommendations based on data observed.
- Proficiency with Employee Central and People Insights reporting.
- Well-developed management, interpersonal, organisational, negotiation, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills. Able to organise work, document and report concisely.
- Ability to perform in high-pressure environment should be effective in a flexible work environment.
- Ability to build rapport with people.
- Will be required to maintain confidentiality regarding work.
- Adaptable and flexible to change.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Selection Process For HSBC off campus drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Job Updates Join here – Click Here
|HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023|
|For More details and apply for Executive Compensation Associate Role : Click Here|
|For More details and apply for Java DevOps Engineer Role : Click Here|
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech