IBI Recruitment 2022:-IBI is looking to hire graduates for the role of Electrical & Construction Engineer across Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply. Detailed Job Description is given below
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play. Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow.
|Job Role||Electrical & Construction Engineer|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||As per Industry Standard|
Job Description For IBI 2022:
- Responsible for resolving issues related to design, planning, implementation, testing & maintenance of electricity power supply from TNEB/TANGEDCO to all PoPs of TANFINET/BharatNet network.
- Obtaining the schedule of preventive maintenance activities, by electricity dept. (such as Pole shifting, trees cutting, etc), and inform MSI/SI/TPA team & field engineer, to avoid fiber cuts in the respective routes
- Ensuring availability of EB power supply in all PoPs and UPS
- Maintenance of OPGW network in coordination with TANTRANSCO and other providers.
- Scrutiny of all electrical bills pertaining to the respective PoPs.
- Supervision of 33KV / 11KV pole mapping for all the 33KV / 11KV feeders in the state.
- Responsible to resolve issues related to Electrical & Construction including Single Line Diagram layouts, UPS power rating, Battery backup, Body earth, UPS earth, Strength of building, etc.
- Responsible to resolve issues related electrical & construction work at NOC that includes power supply to NOC components, requirement of DG, UPS sizing, etc. Hands on experience in electrical and civil work that includes checking power rating, strength of construction, UPS, EMS of UPS, Earthing, MCB panels, electrical wiring, etc.
- Closely work with MSI/SIs & TPA to resolve issues related to electrical and construction at NOC & Block/GP level.
Skills Required For IBI Jobs 2022
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) with Information Technology or Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering as main subject from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (As per Roles specified in Section 3.2) in the field of Telecom /OFC/ Network Infrastructure Domain
Selection Process For IBI Jobs 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for IBI Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech