IBM Off campus drive 2023 :- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the IBM off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the IBM Recruitment 2023 . We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
IBM has been present in India since 1951. Since inception, IBM India has expanded its operations with regional headquarters in Bangalore and offices across 20 cities. IBM India has established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology Industry. Design & Expand Advanced Information Technology Including AI, Cloud & Enterprise Software. See How IBM Clients, Partners & Creators are Putting Technology to Work in the World. Chat, Call, or Email IBM. Schedule Time with Sales.
Job Details for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Analyst – Risk and Compliance|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Test Date||Will be Informed Later|
Job Description For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
As Risk & Compliance Analyst, you’ll be a trusted business advisor. You’ll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis and providing insight and innovation into the business. You’ll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high-quality product.
As AML Alert Analyst, you will be responsible for complying with the BSA requirements to prevent, detect, and deter money laundering and terrorist financing through the review of system generated Alerts. The responsibilities include KYC Review, Alerted Transaction Review, Due Diligence Research, Prior SAR/CTR filing review, and a decision to close with no risk or escalate to a case investigation accompanied by a thorough analysis narrative.
- Identify comprehensive target set of compliance data for users across teams
- Monitor and evaluate compliance data and information collected in support of activities and initiatives
- Support the harmonization of KPIs/KRIs currently used across businesses/regions to build one set of metrics
- Consolidate data from businesses and testing teams to build monthly reporting package
- Review reports to identify trends and key risk areas
- Preparation of presentations and trends identified for reporting to senior management
- Identifying additional metrics to be included in reporting packages
Skills Required For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Anti-money laundering, KYC, CIP, Enhance Due Diligence, Customer Due Diligence, Internal/External Due Diligence
- New Client Onboarding, New Account Documentation, Business Formation Documentation, Legal Entity Structures, Ability to follow cash flows
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry standard methodology, criminal typologies and developing trends
- Proven analytical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Validated database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods
- Working knowledge of marketplace AML issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems, data mining/analytical tools, and KYC automated solutions is helpful
Selection Process For IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for IBM Analyst – Risk and Compliance Role : Click Here|