At Dopagent.indiapost.gov.in, agents can log in. In India, postal services are provided by the Department of Posts (DOP), also referred to as Indian Post and governed by the Indian government. It is a component of the Indian government, and there are lakhs of offices for the Indian Posts in every state, district, city, and block. It began operations under the Ministry of Communications in 1854 and received its formal launch. It is also referred to as a “post office” by everyone who writes their complete address because the nearest post office is determined by their address. Similar to your Pin code, your ZIP code is determined by the nearest post office. Lord Dalhousie, who established the postal system in India, founded the DoP.
Department of Post, or DoP, is another name for Indian Post. The Indian Post Services provide uniform, affordable postal service all over the nation. Because it is a division of the Indian Government, the Postal Service in India is also trustworthy. In India, there are more than two lakh post offices and thousands of people work for Indian Post. These workers are also referred to as post agents. Dopagent.indiapost.gov.in is a new web portal that the Indian Post recently made available to its DoP Agents. The DoP Agents-only login page for India Post is specifically created for DoP Agents. If you’re curious to learn more, visit dopagent.indiapost.gov.in for information on India Post Agent Login or DOP Agent Login.
Login to India Post Agent (Dopagent Login)
A new website portal was made by India Post for its DoP agents. This website is also known as the India Post agent login website or the dopagent login website. This portal is easily accessible to all Post Office Agents via www.dopagent.indiapost.gov.in. The largest provider of postal services in India is the India Post. (India Post agent Login Page) (India Post agent Login Page).
Visit dopagent.indiapost.gov.in to quickly access the Dopagent Portal, which is accessible to all post agents employed by DOP. The Post Office Agent may easily log in by visiting this site, entering their login credentials, and clicking “Login.” Please read this post through to the conclusion since we give detailed information about how to log in to the Indian Post Office as an agent or dopagent.
Services for provided by DoP – Dopagent
The system uses a variety of services, some of which are listed below.
- Delivering mail across the entire nation.
- Sending money with a money order.
- They provide both PLI and rural life insurance. RPL
- Small savings plans can deposit funds into the system.
- Typical retail services including bill collecting and form sales.
- Contribute to the government’s payment of pensions.
- The largest number of offices in the world, 155,015, are owned by the Indian Postal Service.
Different Types of Agents
- Standard Agent System SAS
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna agent (MPKBY)
- Public provident fund PPF.
System for Standard Agents (SAS)
These agents play a variety of functions, including:
- Promoting sales at KVP/NSC/TD/MIS/DSRGE by coordinating with local post offices and investors.
- delivering services right to the investor’s door.
Every successful collection made by the post office and other departments associated with the DoP would earn the India Post Agent a 1% commission.
Application Forms for All Indian Visas Agents of Post
To the district collector office should be sent the applications of all candidates. The district institutional finance office/OIC in each district across all states provides the forms.
- Application form
- Agreement form
- Nomination form
- An affidavit that costs Rs. 10 and has the magistrate’s seal on it.
- Two character references as well as two current passport-size pictures (4 images for the MPKBY and SAS, and two for the PPF)
- A photocopy of the SAS agency.
- Your proof documents of date of birth and ration card.
India Post Agent Login
Process for DOP Agents Working at Agent Portal
- India Post agents can access the portal at https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in, which is the official website.
- The DoP offices will give agents (MPKBY/PRSS) their login information, such as their username and password.
- Note that the website will show all of the accounts linked to the agent.
- A separate list should be made for cash/DoP checks and non-DoP checks.
- All accounts that were opened before the 15th will get cash on or before the 15th.
- At the end of the month, cash will be put into other accounts.
How to Sign In as an India Post Agent
- Go to https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in/, which is the official agent portal, and enter your username and password.
- When you click the login tab, the system will ask you to change your password right away. Since the first password came from the head department, these are what keep the account safe.
- Enter a password that is easy for you to remember but hard for other people to figure out.
- When you’re done, go to the accounts tab and click on it.
- Next, choose the agent you want to talk to, and the screen will change
- The system will automatically show all the accounts that belong to that agent.
- On the page, you can choose to pay in cash, with a DoP check, or without a check.
- Choose the number of account numbers you need to pay from the list.
- Choose all the accounts in ascending order, click, and then save the information. Note that the account has a limit of $50 and $10,000 in cash, but there is no limit on cheques.
- Agents who use cash mode need to choose the account number, enter the amount to deposit, click on the get rebate and default button, and then select the account number again. The system will automatically show the rebate and the default amount. Now, enter the customer’s ASLAAS number and click the save button.
- For a non-DoP cheque, the agent needs to enter the number of instalments, the cheque number, and the account number for the RD instalment. Go ahead and type in the ASLAAS number, and then save the information.
- In a few seconds, the system will show a message on the screen that says it worked. Next, click on “Pay all modified instalments.” The system will give you a reference number that starts with “C” for cash, “DC” for a DoP cheque, and “NDC” for a cheque that is not from the Department of the Treasury.
- Click on the report, type in the reference number, and then click on the status as a success. Click the “OK” button after you click the “Search” button.
- On the screen, a PDF file will appear. Print out two copies for your own records and bring them to the counter.
How to Reset India Post Agent Login (dopagent) Password?
- Go to the page of the official website.
- Click the “forgot password” link on the home page.
- Next, enter and confirm the agent login email id.
- Follow the link that the system sends to the email address to change the password.
- From my settings, I can change my password.
- On the agent login portal, go to the menu bar and click on the “My Settings” tab.
- Choose “change password” from the list of basic information.
- To start the process, enter the current password first, then the new password, and then click the “Save” button.
- The changes will go into effect, and you’ll need to use the new password to log in.
Pay the amount of the investors using DOP Agent Login
Go to the website dopagent.indiapost.gov.in and use DOP Agent Login to pay the investors what they owe.
In the Login form, enter your dopagent ID and password.
Then click the Login button, and you’ll be taken to the India Post agent Login Dashboard.
Choose the agent from the list of accounts.
You’ll get a list of all the accounts that agent is responsible for.
You can pay with cash or a check, or you can pay without a check.
From the list that comes up, choose the number of account numbers you are paying.
Choose all of the accounts in order of how much money they have.
Then click the button that says “Save the details.” The cash limit on the bill is Rs.10,000, but there is no check limit.
Select the account number, write down the amount, and click Get Rebate and Default to use cash mode.
Both the default and the refund will be shown. Now, enter the ASLAAS number for the customer and click Save.