The Government of India has started up the SDMS Portal. The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, which is part of the Government of India and has its main office in New Delhi, owns this portal. In this article, we’ll learn everything there is to know about the sdms.px.indianoil.in partner portal. You will learn more about the sdms.px.indianoil partner portal, business login, distributor login, and other things. Besides this, we will also learn how to install the Indian Oil Business App on a PC. So, you’re asked to read the whole article so you can learn everything you need to know about it.
How to Sign Up on the SDMS Login Website (sdms.px.indianoil.in)
- Go to the link https://px.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/Partner on the SDMS website.
- Choose “Registration” from the menu on the home page.
- Next, fill out the required information on the registration form. This includes the type of business, division, industry category, industry sub-category, account name, mobile number, email id, designation, and more.
- Verify the information again, and if it’s right, click “Submit”
- The page will make an OTP code, which will be sent to the mobile number that was registered.
- Enter the OTP to verify it and finish the process of signing up.
How to get (Login) into the SDMS portal
- Click on the link https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/ to go to the Indian Oil Corporation website.
- Next, on the homepage, click the “Login” button.
- Type in your user name and password to move forward.
- You can now use the portal to get a variety of services.
Check Account Statement of the IOCL
- Click the “Login” button on the official website.
- Type in your user name and password to move on.
- Click on the tab that says “Click here for more information” to see details about the current balance
- Click the “show transactions” tab and choose a date that is six months after the last one.
- By clicking the “Export” button, users can send the report to Excel.
- To get a report for the whole year, you have to choose the date range twice (six months)
How to change the password for the SDMS login IOC portal online?
Users need login information to use many services. If you forget your login information, you can recover it by following the steps below.
- Open the Indian Oil Corporation portal at https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/edealer.
- On the page where you sign in, click “forgot password.”
- Type in the user ID and then click “continue”
- For the authentication process, the system will send an OTP code to your registered cell phone number.
- Once the page has been checked, you can change your password or reset it.
- Now you can make a new password and confirm it to finish.
How to Check Online Sales Order Payment Details
- The portal gives information about how customers pay for sales made online.
- Go to the IOC SDMS portal for Indian oil – https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Go to the page where you log in and enter your login information.
- Click “sales order” > “bulk generate invoice” on the dashboard.
- The page will show a list of sales orders. Click the search button to see a list of online orders that have already been paid for.
- Click the box labelled “digital payment flag”
- Now click “Go” to start getting the orders.
How to use the official site to check Sales Order supply
The SDMS platform gives the user the chance to see how many orders they’ve sold or fulfilled in a day.
- Go to the page for the Indian Oil Company (IOC) – https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Enter your user ID and password on the page that comes up.
- Click “sales order” on the page’s dashboard to see the different services.
- Click the “Search” button next.
- Click “delivery from date and delivery until date” to see the options.
- Click the “GO” button after that.
- All sales between the dates you chose will show up on the screen.
- To find out how many sales have been made, click “Record count” under the “Settings” tab.
- The number of records will be shown on the screen by the system.
How to add a new worker to the SDMS portal
- Click on https://sdms.px.indianoil.in/.
- Enter the login information to get into the portal.
- From the dashboard’s menu, choose “service request” > “partner sites.”
- Go ahead and click “site name.” This will help open the names of employees under the tab.
- Next, click on the plus sign (+) to add a worker.
- On a new form, the employee will be asked to fill out mandatory information, such as information about his or her family, social security number, bank account, training information, and name.
- Check the information again and then click “Submit.”
How to check the status of a subsidy report
- To log in, open the website page and enter your user name and password.
- Click “Relationships” from the menu, enter the customer number, and then click “Relationship ID.”
- The sales order report for the customer will be shown on the page.
- Next, choose “name of report” > “subsidy status report”
- Now, click the “My Reports” tab and then choose “Subsidy Status.”
- Go ahead and click the button that says “download.”
- The PDF file of the report will be downloaded.
SDMS is adding a new way to connect an LPG tank.
How to Change the Name on the IOC Legal Heir
- Go to the portal for the SDMS.
- Type in your user name and password.
- Next, go to the dashboard menu and choose “relationships” > “customer number” > “relationship ID.”
- Go to the “document” tab and the “+” icon.
- Next, choose “TV” and under “order type,” type “name change legal.”
- Now, click “contacts” and choose the document number from the column.
- Go ahead and click on the plus sign (+) to add a new contact.
- Fill in the information about the consumer, like their name, gender, date of birth, mailing address, identity, and BPL.
- Save the information and click the button that says “general connection summary.”
- To add a new payment profile, click the “+” sign and type in the IDSC code, name, bank account number, bank name, branch account type, etc.
- Now, click “Relationships,” type in the customer’s number, and click on the customer’s ID.
- Next, click the “Documents” tab and add the number of the document.
- Check the box next to the last name of the person being transferred.
- Type in your first and last name, your job title, your status as a contact, your phone number, your address, and more.
- Click “OK” and choose “default” from the list of document line items.
- Last, click the “Submit” button.
- Go to the Indian oil SDMS page on the web (Sdms.px.indianoil.in).
- To log in, enter the user ID and password.
- To move forward, click “contacts” on the dashboard.
- Then, click an extra (+) icon. A form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the necessary information, such as your name, address, BPL, gender, date of birth, district, and more.
- Go ahead and click “Contact Dedup,” then “General Connection Summary,” and then the “+” icon.
- Choose the address and any other information asked for in the “Relationship” tab.
- Next, click on relationship ID to get consumer ID.
- Save the consumer ID in the KYC document, along with the category, type of scheme, products, service area, and so on.
- Now, click on “OMC dedup.”
- The KYC process will take a few days to finish. Next, send in all the required documents and information.
- The process of signing up will be done successfully.
How to disconnect Aadhaar from the IOC on the portal
- First, open the page for the SDMS website.
- Type in your login information to get to the page.
- Then, choose the “Relationships” option.
- Type in the customer number and then click on “Relationship ID.”
- To stop the Aadhaar card from being linked, choose the last name.
- Select “Profile SR” by using the arrows next to “Identities.”
- Select the plus sign (+) and then, under “transaction type,” choose “Aadhaar delink.”
- Next, click SR number, consumer’s Aadhaar number, and submit SR.
- The process of breaking the link could happen at any time.
Click Here India Post Agent Login
The SDMS web portal (https://sdms.px.indianoil.in) has a lot of advantages.
- The portal gives information about sales, analysis, payment history, and other financial details.
- It’s a portal that businesses, distributors, citizens, and the government can all use.
- The person making the delivery can get the cash memo online.
- The Indian Oil Corporation sells gas, oil, polymer, and many other things. This makes it easy for users to find what they want quickly.
Distributors and business partners can use the portal to manage their business online.
- SDMS portal has features that are easy to use and a nice-looking user interface.
- A business partner can use the portal to find out about a business.
- From the SDMS portal, users can find out how payments are going
- It’s easy to connect a mobile app to a portal to make it easier to use.
- Online, you can find all of the contact information for customers.