iQuanti off campus drive 2023 :- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of iQuanti has scheduled to conduct Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. iQuanti off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About iQuanti :
iQuanti is a digital marketing company specializing in enterprise search and end to end multi channel digital strategies with a global presence. iQuanti ignites powerful digital marketing performance for global brands, with an approach rooted in data science and vertical knowledge, through a unique blend of channel management services, strategic consulting expertise and proprietary product offerings.
Job Details for iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2023
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
|Best In Industry
Job Description For iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2023
The role involves working closely with the current operations team to maintain the PM tool – Mavenlink & Ruddr. The role involves working heavily with numbers and the candidate is required to have good analytical skills. The role will also require collaboration with the program management layer of the company – to ensure timely capture of revenues for all active projects in the company.
- Understanding the features & capabilities of Mavenlink ; Expectation is that the candidate will be an expert on the tool within a short span of onboarding
- Ensuring accurate data availability to finance teams for the overall revenue recognition and forecasting for the company
- Ensure timesheet compliance of the organization based on internal process
- Aid in management of contracts and other documentation related to authorization of projects
- Aid in managing users, projects & access on Mavenlink
- Administration of sales pipeline and syncing with Mavenlink
- Ad-hoc reporting & compliance reporting
- Eventually, the responsibilities of this role will evolve into the PMO division, aiding with Enterprise Program Management
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
- To transfer/migrate data from third party systems into our own software, to the highest possible standards.
- To assist with the checking of transferred data to ensure accuracy.
Skills Required For iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Must be very planned and organized
- Ability to collaborate with various teams effortlessly
- Analytically adept ; Proven problem solving skills
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel is a must
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense for structure and logic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office / MS Project.
Selection Process For iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible
|iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link
|To Apply and get more details for iQuanti Analyst Role : Click Here