Johnson Controls Off campus drive 2023:- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Johnson Controls has scheduled to conduct Johnson Controls Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Johnson Controls off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Johnson Controls:
Johnson Controls: Enhancing the Intelligence of Buildings
They are places for people to live or work. Facilities for learning or healing. Venues for entertainment and shopping. Sites for the specialized storage of tangible goods or mission-critical data. Your buildings have a huge variety of functions; they are central to your mission.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet.
Job Details for Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Software Developer -Automation
|Best in Industry
Job Description For Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023:
Software Developers design, build, configure, and implement new or modified software products and solutions. They collaborate with all members of the Solution Delivery team and Business-IT Engagement team to ensure that products meet requirements (i.e., business, functional, and technical).
This position will suit Developers or Software Engineers with experience of various programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, .NET, C#, SQL or JAVA (experience with RPA tools is highly welcomed). Any experience with Microsoft Azure, Power Apps or Power Automate is also a great fit into this role. Our automated products evolved over time into Intelligent Automation. This means we extend them with cognitive services, such as Chatbots (or Virtual Agents), NLP or OCR to create end to end, digital, intelligent automated solutions for our Stakeholders. We would be happy to consider AI Engineers whose knowledge and experience can help drive this journey.
How will you do it?
- Solution Design, Solution Build & Configure
- Develop the technical design for solutions based on the defined scope, requirements, and functional design provided by the Business-IT Engagement team
- Build and configure technical components (interfaces, conversions, reports, workflows) so that solution design meets business needs and solution architecture standards
- Write and document clear programming code to meet the gathered requirements
- Perform code reviews and quality assurance to ensure compliance to technical standards and business requirements
- Collaborate with Business-IT Engagement team to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conduct test readiness to proceed with testing
- Collaborate with business team to execute testing and support creation of test scripts
- Fix bugs identified during unit and integration testing
- Continuously reduce technical debt (e.g., create technical debt stories, remove bugs) and decommission legacy applications and solutions
- Knowledge Transfer
- Develop and document technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications
- Contribute to building documentation for training, solution design, operations, and on-going maintenance, as needed
- Transfer knowledge of applications to Operations and Application Support team and provide ongoing support and training
- Promote best practices, knowledge sharing, and foster culture of continuous delivery, Agile and DevOps
Skills Required For Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023
- Software Developer with at least 1 year of proven project delivery
- Experience of various programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, .NET, C#, SQL or JAVA
- Great knowledge of code troubleshooting and quality assurance
- Agile/Scrum working experience
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- English language to a business proficiency level
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller, manageable parts to solve
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Automation Developer with at least 1 year of proven automation project delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, or related technical fields
- Experience of RPA tools such as UiPath (preferable), Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere (experience with other RPA tools is welcomed)
- Knowledge of MS Power BI, SharePoint, and Microsoft Azure DevOps proficiency
- Experience with Intelligent Document Processing (or OCR) is welcomed
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate or Virtual Agents is welcomed
- Experience in Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Chatbots, Artificial Intelligence or Process Mining
- Great networking skills and the ability to influence outside of own team
Selection Process For Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through direct application link of Johnson Controls. Hence Check out the Fresherstown.com to get the direct apply link.
|Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Links
|To Apply for Johnson Controls Software Developer -Automation Role: Click Here
|To Apply for Johnson Controls Software Engineer Role: Click Here
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ M.Com/ BBA/ MCA/ MBA/ Any Graduation
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2024 Welcomes Fresh Talents from Any Graduation Background!
- Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Any Graduation