Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024:- Hello Candidates! Exciting news about the Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024. The company’s recruiting team is seeking capable and curious individuals to join as Junior QA Testers in their dynamic environment. If you have the necessary educational qualifications and are a fresher eager to kickstart your career, this opportunity is for you! Make sure to thoroughly review the detailed company eligibility criteria and application process provided on this page. For more latest job updates, head over to fresherstown.com. Good luck to all the aspiring testers out there!
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
Job Details for Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Junior QA Tester
|Best In Industry
Job Description for Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024:
As the Junior QA Tester you will be responsible for testing games, finding and documenting bugs, and making sure issues are highlighted within an acceptable time frame. You will work closely with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes. You will report to our Lead QA. Together you will play a crucial part of the game development process, helping to deliver a polished and enjoyable gaming experience to players.
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific video game titles
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before the release
- Identify and produce high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Documenting the issues into a bug database and assigning them to the relevant member of the development team as well as working with them to ensure the problem is solved.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2024
Skills Required For Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024
- Strong critical thinking – ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills – ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Based in one of our office hubs, following our hybrid model with 3 days per week on-site.
Selection Process for Kwalee Off Campus drive 2024
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2024
How to apply for Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024– Important Link
|To Apply and get more details for Kwalee Junior QA Tester Role: Click Here
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
Remember that you need to be ready for off-campus drives because the competition can be tough. Make sure to learn about the companies that are taking part, practice answering interview questions, and improve your resume to increase your chances of success.
- Kwalee Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ M.Com/ BBA/ MCA/ MBA/ Any Graduation
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2024 Welcomes Fresh Talents from Any Graduation Background!
- Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2024 | Freshers | Any Graduation