Luxoft off campus drive 2023:- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Luxoft has scheduled to conduct Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Luxoft off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology company is the world-leading specialist in consulting, functional and non-functional across a variety of systems. Luxoft has global partnerships with many vendors and open-source platform and software providers that enables close collaboration to the benefit of our clients through our detailed understanding of the latest releases, training, implementation, upgrade.
Luxoft has a global reputation for our high-quality delivery of Quality Assurance Services including Functional and non-functional testing of Core Banking platforms and banking domain.
Luxoft QA Practice will provide you a unique opportunity to become a part of Quality Assurance solutions including functional testing, performance testing and test automation.
We would train you on a niche banking platform which include Temenos T24 core banking and advanced automation and performance testing tech and toolset. Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams.
Job Details for Luxoft Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer Intern|
|Salary||As per company Standard|
Job Description For Luxoft Off Campus Drive 2023:
Our client is seeking an individual with a mechanical aptitude and experience focused on CAD design/ drafting. They will be building prototypes – Coordinate drawings for new product ideas and incorporate this information into drawings or schematics through modelling in Solidworks
- Under general supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Assist in the design of 3-D models of components and assemblies and define the relationships (tolerances between components) for various mechanical parts and systems.
- Translate 3-D models into component or assembly drawings utilizing appropriate ISO or ANSI drafting standards, including coordinate or GTD tolerancing
- Perform part/assembly tolerance stacks as required – Make changes to existing drawings utilizing standardized rev control methods
Skills Required For Luxoft Off Campus Drive 2023
- Design Software experience Solidworks, AutoCAD or an interest in learning design/creating 2D blueprints
- Engineering, blueprint, cad, design, bill of material, Mechanical drafting, basic GD&T
- Basic computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Desire to work hard and grow within a company
Selection Process For Luxoft off campus drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Luxoft Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for Luxoft Mechanical Engineer Intern Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Luxoft Junior QA Engineer Role: Click Here|
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
Follow Fresherstown.com to get more latest job updates.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
Check Here Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
American Express Off campus drive 2023 can find here