Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off campus drive 2023:- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Mahindra & Mahindra has scheduled to conduct Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Mahindra & Mahindra off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About the company:
Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai. It was established in 1945 as Mahindra & Muhammad and later renamed as Mahindra & Mahindra. Part of the Mahindra Group, M&M is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India.
Job Details for Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Batch||Freshers/ Any Graduation|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Regular interaction with customer and understand support require at customer end, escalate the same to Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further resolving to Track sheet / better connect.
- Log book collection – MTBL and compettion vehicles,Helps to create better database as well plan for immediate action plan for scope of improvement.
- Overall Product performance establishment includes Fuel Efficiency, Maintenace, Tyre life, Uptime etc. throuh Testimonials from customer.
- Testimonials on FE from customer post successful complition of FE trial one vehicles.
- No. of Pre and post trial customer signed off copy per month.
- Competition details data on performance, vehicle specification, new engineering introduction from field feedback.
- Ensure uptime monitoring and time to time share the same data to Area business manager / Zonal Service Manager for further improvement plan.
- Travel along with the vehicle for specfic trials
- Support to the dealer before commensing the trial for vehicle check up & upkeep.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process for Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off Campus drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023
How to apply for Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Mahindra and Mahindra Limited Engineer Role : Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Indigo Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | B.Com/ Any Graduation
- EY Global Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BBA/ BA/ MBA/ MCA/ Any Graduation