Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022 : Are you the one looking for the right job? then it is your time to action, Yeah! Have an approach from Medtronic which is one of the best company in India. They have scheduled off campus drive to hire graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive. Read the entire article thoroughly to not miss your chance. The detailed company eligibility and application details with official Medtronic careers page registration link have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Medtronic :
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Job Details for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|Field Service Engineer and Co-op/Apprentice (Tech)Intern
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MS/ Any Graduate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Best in Industry
|Will be Informed Later
Job Description for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022:
Medtronic Off Campus Drive Field Service Engineer Intern Role:
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be the face of the Service & Repair team across the entire Medtronic product ranges for your customers. You will have a territory and will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of revenue through sales of service plans, spare parts, and other valued services. You will perform preventive maintenance and first-level repairs on small and medium non-life supporting devices. Providing expertise and training to hospital technical and other personnel will be part of your work too. This will be in compliance with corporate regulations and laws regarding safety and quality at work as well as technical regulations.
You will lead preventive maintenance programs and customer-first level repairs to ensure the confidence of your customers in our products and our service. You will be the primary face to face contact for Medtronic with the hospital technical teams on preventative maintenance and service
You will be based in Sevilla, and you will support the main Hospitals in Sevilla, Extremadura, Córdoba, and possible Cádiz.
A Day in the Life
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Carry out preventive checks on assigned hemodialisis monitors.
- Performing the relevant documentation on time.
- Securing and updating the database information will be one of your main tasks as a Medtronic technician.
- Implement all technical service maintenance and first level repairs on hemodialisis monitors commercialized by Medtronic directly at customer site in line with the service delivery plan defined with the manager.
- Review performance metrics for your territory and develop action plans to achieve goals.
- Ensure compliance with the operational guidelines, maintenance cost/profitability and response times to customer provided by the “Service Delivery Plan”.
- Be 100 % aligned with Quality Assurance procedures and training, complete all field service corrective actions within territory by due date.
- Be an ambassador for the EMEA service and repair team with customers and a trusted partner of our sales teams.
- Follow all of the safety standards for the facility and behave in a way that does not put yourself or others at risk.
Check Here Dell Off Campus Drive 2022
- Secondary or Higher Education degree: Electromechanics, Electronics, Mechanics, or other relevant technical education.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience (maintaining electronic and electro-mechanical equipment in a field service role).
- Fluent in Spanish.
- A good level of English will be highly valued. Understand technical service manuals and be able to conduct and participate in training in English.
- Driving license.
- Familiarity with following processes and procedures in a regulated industry.
- Experience using a maintenance tracking software and operating and updating and getting reports from preventative maintenance systems.
- Updating work plans and service plans.
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Good communication skills, a strong commitment to customers and appointments, accuracy, and precision, solution-oriented, punctual.
Medtronic Off Campus Drive Co-op/Apprentice (Tech)Intern Role:
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Apprentice will go through intensive technical training on our therapies and products. Trainees will be responsible for demonstrating proficiency in product and therapy knowledge.
- Apprentice will receive orientation on effective engagement of healthcare practitioners both in the operation theatre and chamber setting. Trainees will be responsible for product adoption using selling & market development skills.
- Achieving secondary sales targets month on month. Both quantity and value – month on month (by – operating room presence- 4times a week, minimum of 6 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations)
- Account Management: Driving sales targets for the assigned business and customers
- Customer relationship management
- Recommending and organizing marketing activities
- Establishing long-term medical-scientific/strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and with related major medical associations and academic Centers of Excellence (COE’s)
- Organizing CME’s and other marketing activities as approved by the marketing team in conjunction with the Regional Managers.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Take initiative and be a self-starter
Skill Required for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Engineering graduates.
- Minimum 60%Aggregate score throughout the Academics.
- Sales Apprentice position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks
- Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
- Clinical selling aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- High level of energy, passion, and commitment. Is self-driven.
- Positive attitude, persuasive and resilient
- Analytical Thinking
- Creative problem solving and out of box thinking
- Managing ambiguity
Selection Process of Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for Mcafee Off Campus Drive 2022
How to Apply for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible
Why should I choose Medtronic ?
Medtronic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Medtronic will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
|Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2022
|To Apply for Field Service Engineer Role : Click Here
|To Apply for Co-op/Apprentice (Tech)Intern Role : Click Here
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.