Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023 :-Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Oracle off campus drive 2023 . The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Oracle Recruitment 2023 . We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
Job Details for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Technical Analyst|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Hyderabad|
Job Description for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
- Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
- Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
- Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
- Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
- Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
- Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Skills Required For Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023
- Critical thinking and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic.
- Innovative mindset.
Selection Process for Oracle Off Campus drive 2023 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Oracle Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for Oracle Technical Analyst Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Oracle Student / Intern Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Oracle Applications Developer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Oracle Customer Service Analyst Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Oracle Software Developer Role : Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023
Click Here Zoho Off Campus drive 2023
Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 Available here
American Express Off campus drive 2023 can find here
- Vistara Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Iron Mountain Off campus drive 2023 | Freshers | B.Com/ MBA/ M.com
- PupilFirst Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduate
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree