Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2023: Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Pfizer off campus drive 2022. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Pfizer Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Pfizer :
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Job Details for Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Salary||As per Company Standard|
|Test Date||Will be Informed Later|
Job Description For Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2023:
You will represent Pfizer as an approval liaison in the regulatory affairs team. You will play the critical role of providing strategic product direction to teams while interacting with regulatory agencies and negotiating with them to expedite approval of pending registrations. Due to your expertise, you will be the regulatory liaison on the project team throughout the product lifecycle and a regulatory representative to marketing or research project teams and government regulatory agencies. Your understanding of regulatory procedures will help in development of submission of product registration, progress reports, supplements, amendments and periodic experience reports.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of the team to the submission standards, procedures and policies framed by Global Regulatory Affairs.
- Responsible for the preparation and finalization of Global Regulatory Strategy Documents (GRSD), Comparative Toxicogenomics Database (CTD) sections of supplements / variations for Lifecycle Management (LCM) submissions and ensure effective data presentation and quality, by self or under guidance.
- Provide regulatory support to the cross functional teams for the assigned products, participates and provides inputs in technical reviews and strategic discussions on regulatory submissions.
- Provide regulatory inputs for the approval of promotional materials following applicable regulatory requirement, Pfizer policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identify and assess regulatory risks associated with assigned projects and timely communication to the team to quickly mitigate the risks.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure the filing strategies are defined and executed, and Board of Health (BoH) requirements are met, ensuring a submission ready dossier.
- Ensure commitments made to health authorities are entered into tracking systems and are tracked to closure.
- Manage continuous improvement of selected processes relating to Human health submissions and selected drug and non-drug specific projects and related activities.
- Ensure timely approval according to product registration plan.
- Maintain the required regulatory databases to ensure compliance.
- Keep abreast of the external regulatory environment, including competitor intelligence, local product and international regulatory and commercial strategies.
Check Here Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to manage complex regulatory or drug development issues
- Knowledge of the regulations and guidelines in the various markets
- Strong relationship with the local health agency and other relevant stakeholders and pro-actively manages issues with key external stakeholders
- Good skills on communication, collaboration, negotiation and problem solving
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new systems
Selection Process for Pfizer Off Campus drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for Mcafee Off Campus Drive 2023
How to apply for Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Pfizer Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Pfizer Intern Role : Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.