Power School Off campus drive 2024:- Hey there! Exciting news for all job seekers out there. PowerSchool is organizing the Off Campus Drive 2024 and they are looking for Associate Technical Support Engineers. If you’re eligible and interested, don’t miss out on this opportunity! To learn more about the registration process, job location, selection process, eligibility criteria, job position, and to apply, head over to fresherstown.com. They have all the latest job updates, so make sure to check them out. Best of luck with your application!
About the company:
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers Power Schoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Job Details for Power School Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Associate Technical Support Engineer
|Freshers/ 0-3 Years Exp
|Best in Industry
Job Description For Power School Off Campus Drive 2024:
This position, under the general direction of either a supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to deliver a quality customer experience. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality to accurately analyse, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via chat, telephone and written internet based communication.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under general supervision, performs logical analysis of customer issues associated with software functionality, incident resolution and systems configuration, through various mediums of communication.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the product(s) to investigate customer queries and issues.
- Provides support for application, back-end, technical issues to assist customers in understanding product functionality and outputs.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment to meet customer expectations regarding the resolution of their issues.
- Recognizes repetitive customer issues and provides feedback internally for improving the product(s).
- Communicates effectively in written and spoken English with co-workers and customers globally.
- Successfully completes training provided by the company periodically.
- Assumes responsibility for their own training and increasing their knowledge base as it relates to this position, making a personal commitment to use all resources available to achieve this goal.
- Makes a conscious effort to contribute value-added services to our customers.
- Demonstrates customer centricity, and a sense of urgency for sensitive issues.
- Consistently meets / exceeds established operational goals and expectations share by the company.
- Monitors and resolves the issues reported by the customer.
- Must have the ability to evaluate the impact of the issue to the customer and escalate complex issues to the next level within a reasonable period.
- Ensures that approved methods, and tools are consistently used, and defined processes for support are followed.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service and experience while continuously demonstrating excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment.
- If required, schedules calls with customers to review their requests and confirm understanding, update them on status and prioritization of their tickets
Skills Required For Power School Off Campus Drive 2024
- 0-2 years’ experience in a customer or technical support role.
- Should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree
- `Must’ have qualities:
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Impeccable customer service skills and display genuine empathy towards customers.
- Demonstrable time management and priority setting skills.
- Effective collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident and comfortable communicating with customers through chats, calls, emails, and web.
- Willing to work in shifts (primarily evening/night shift) in a hybrid environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and/or holidays, if there is a business requirement.
- Certifications and/or basic experience with SQL, Unix, Oracle desired.
- Would be an added advantage to have:
- Knowledge of Mongo DB, HTML
- Experience or know how of the education sector
Selection Process For Power School Off Campus Drive 2024:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Power School Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through direct application link of Power School . Hence Check out the Fresherstown.com to get the direct apply link.
|Power School Off Campus Drive 2024-Important Links
|To Apply Power School Off Campus Drive Associate Technical Support Engineer Role: Click Here
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
Follow Fresherstown.com to get more latest job updates.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech