The Rajasthan SSO Portal was introduced by the Rajasthani government in 2013. The goal of the introduction of this portal was to consolidate various government services for the people of Rajasthan under a single portal.
SSO, or single sign-on, is its full name. The Rajasthan SSO ID is required to use the different services provided by the Rajasthan State Government as well as to complete any online applications. You may learn everything about the Rajasthan SSO Portal, the SSO ID registration process, SSO ID applications, and more through this page.
Documents Required for Rajasthan SSO ID
- Adhaar Card, Bhamashah ID Card
- For Business applicants and Udyog Industries – BRN Number
- SIPF ID for Government Employees
- Login Credentials of Google Account or Facebook Account.
Registration and Login for the Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal
You can profit from more than 100 websites of different state government departments in Rajasthan through the Rajasthan SSO Portal. You need a Rajasthan SSO ID and password in order to apply for any government position in Rajasthan. To create your Rajasthan SSO ID and Password, go to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Requirements and Eligibility Documents
You may apply for a Rajasthan SSO ID if you meet the eligibility requirements listed below:
- The candidate must have a registered address and be a resident of Rajasthan.
- Candidates own their own business or work in Rajasthan’s udyog industries.
- The applicant works for the Rajasthani state government.
Rajasthan SSO Portal uses
You can use the Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal to access the online services provided by numerous state government agencies. Below are a few advantages of the Raj SSO Portal:
- Apply for Government Jobs: Rajasthan SSO Id and Password are required in order to apply for any state government position in Rajasthan.
- Paying bills: You can pay bills such as those for electricity, water, cell service, etc. using your SSO ID.
- Online application submission: You can apply online for a variety of things with the Rajasthan SSO ID, such as applying for a licence or RTI, or for admission to a university.
- Using a single ID and password for many services at one location: In Rajasthan, you can take advantage of a number of state government services including E-Mitra, Bhamashah Card Service, Rajasthan Employment Service, etc.
How do I register my Rajasthan SSO ID?
For candidates, there are primarily three options: register as a citizen, an udyog, or a government employee. For each of the three alternatives, we shall explain the Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Process. Therefore, carefully review the following steps:
For subsequent contact, you must input your registered mobile number, which will be recorded with the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
Citizens in Rajasthan can register for SSO IDs.
- Visit the SSO Portal for Rajasthan at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the Option Citizen after clicking Registration.
- You can now choose between Google Id for all other applicants and Adhaar ID or Bhamashah ID if you live in the state of Rajasthan.
- You may quickly generate your SSO ID and password by going through each step one at a time.
Process for Registering a Rajasthan SSO ID for Udhyog
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal, then click on Registration, followed by Udhyog.
- Enter your BRN Number at this time.
- After that, just follow a few easy steps to create your Raj SSO ID and password.
SSO ID for Government Employees in Rajasthan
- Launch the SSO Portal for Rajasthan.
- Click the Registration link.
- Pick Government Employee from the menu.
- Activate the SIPF connection.
- Enter your SIPF number and password at this time.
- Your SSO Id will be generated if you only follow the easy procedures one at a time.
Reset Your SSO ID Password
- Open the SSO.Rajasthan.gov.in (Rajasthan SSO Portal) website.
- Click Login and press forget password.
- Select a method of resetting password from the list of three: mobile, email, or Adhaar ID.
- Enter the appropriate detiails.
- You will receive an OTP on your Mail id or mobile number after providing the information.
- You can reset your password by you entering that OTP.
Steps for changing your password via SMS service
Using your registered mobile number, type RJS SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 through SMS. You can change your Rajasthan SSO Password in this manner. You must have signed into the SSO portal at least once starting on September 7, 2018, in order to access this feature.