Sprinklr Off campus drive 2023:- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Sprinklr off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Sprinklr Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr’s unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Job Details for Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ Any|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description For Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023
The Technical Support Engineer is primarily responsible for delivering high quality experience to end users using excellent technical and communication skills. As a Sprinklr Technical Support Engineer, you will interact directly with our customers to resolve support issues. Support Engineers will be required to be on-call on a regular basis throughout the year 24/7 rotational.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot issues and provide efficient and prompt resolution to customers within timelines.
- Ensure quality resolution to avoid escalations from customers and reopening of issue tickets.
- Escalate critical issues to cross functional teams to ensure quick resolution and coordinate with the product development team on bug fixes.
- Assume responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific products.
- Ensure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
Check Here Mcafee Off Campus Drive 2023
Skills Required For Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023
- Graduation from Tier-1 Engineering College.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- Zeal to learn and constantly upgrade skills in a fast changing work environment.
- Ability to think on your feet and remain calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, assumes ownership.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork – willingness and ability to get help from team members when required, and the good judgment to know when to seek help.
Click Here for Sony Off Campus Drive 2023
Selection Process For Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023
- 2023Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|Sprinklr Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Sprinklr Technical Support Engineer Role : Click Here|
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
Remember that you need to be ready for off-campus drives because the competition can be tough. Make sure to learn about the companies that are taking part, practice answering interview questions, and improve your resume to increase your chances of success.