Tata Technologies off campus drive 2023 :- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Tata Technologies has scheduled to conduct Off campus drive 2023 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Tata Technologies off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Tata Technologies:
We’re a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling our mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling our customers to realize better products and deliver better experiences. We’re the strategic engineering partner businesses turn to when they aspire to be better. Manufacturing companies rely on us to enable them to conceptualize, develop and realize better products that are safer, cleaner, and improve the quality of life for all the stakeholders, helping us achieve our vision of #EngineeringABetterWorld. We’re inspiring a new generation of engineers who, by embracing the opportunities that exist at the convergence of digital technology & traditional engineering, are developing better products.
Job Details for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduation|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Pune/ Across India|
Job Description For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications.
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions.
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player.
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC
- Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
- Good knowledge of GD&T .
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination with various teams.
- Conceptualise & detailed design, benchmarking of chassis frame, suspension, brake, steering systems to meet cost, weight & functional targets
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management, requirement compliance.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues requiring help to management.
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
Skills Required For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
- BE/B.Tech – CS/IT.
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed.
- 2022&2023 batch only.
Selection Process For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible
|Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Tata Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Role (CS): Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Tata Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Role (Mech): Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Tata Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee Role (E&TC): Click Here|