Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023: Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Telstra off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Telstra Recruitment 2023 . We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Telstra :
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries. At Telstra, we believe the more connected people are, the more opportunities they have. That’s why we help create a brilliant, connected future for everyone, every day. We’ve implemented an IT strategy that employs leading-edge software engineering practices to help deliver a superior customer experience with improved trust and speed of delivery, lower cost, and simplified architecture, systems and processes.
Job Details Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Customer Service Consultant|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduate|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||As per Industry Standard|
Job Description For Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023:
As a Customer Support Consultant, you will work with pioneering, cutting edge technologies and enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile, and collaborative environment.
Your role will involve providing high-level technical support and assisting in the development of solutions/fixes and support to the networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied at vendor and those operated by Telstra.
You will be working across all aspects of the customer support experience, through direct communications, escalation and engagement with up/down stream teams and Vendors. You will be given a high degree of autonomy and have the opportunity to work on initiatives to improve processes and the performance and integration of systems, making a positive impact on customer experience.
What is the focus of the role?
- This role is responsible for continuously improving service reliability and rapidly restoring customer incidents.
- Working across all aspects of the customer support experience.
- Detect and prevent incidents before they occur.
- Aid the development and implementation of new technologies to ensure Telstra leads the ICT industry. (For example: Networking)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve process, efficiencies, and customer experience.
- Provide input into learning and development for our entire ecosystem.
- Cross Skill into different technology hubs
- 24×7 Shift Environment / On-Call support / Australia Business hours
Skills Required For Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023
- Recovering from setbacks
- Demonstrating the ability to quickly recover from setbacks and applying mindset and behavioral agility to deliver business outcomes in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Views change positively and looks beyond the loss of current state
- Demonstrates initiative by suggesting new courses of action
- Tolerates uncertainty and moves comfortably across tasks
- Quickly learns and shifts across activities to avoid delaying the delivery of results
- Deploying integrated networks and solutions
- Builds systems that install, configure, deploy and monitor network solutions, ensuring effective integration and automation
Selection Process For Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|Telstra Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Telstra Off Campus Drive Customer Service Consultant Role : Click Here|