TIBCO Off campus drive 2022:- TIBCO has scheduled to hire BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech . Eligible and interested candidates may apply. TIBCO off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link can find here.
About the company:
TIBCO Software unlocks the potential of real-time data for making faster, smarter decisions. Our Connected Intelligence Platform seamlessly connects any application or data source; intelligently unifies data for greater access, trust, and control; and confidently predicts outcomes in real-time and at scale. Learn how solutions to our customers’ most critical business challenges are made possible by TIBCO
Job Details for TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|Job Role||Associate Support Engineer|
|Salary||Starts from 4.5 LPA|
|Test Date||Will be Informed Later|
Job Description For TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide excellent support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab. Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates Service Requests (SRs) to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer. Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Create Knowledge Base articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or General shift or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) or Night Shift (9:00 PM – 6:00 AM IST) or US Shift (3:00 PM – 12:00 am IST) on a rotation basis.
Skills Required For TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 1-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies: J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientated attitude
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
Selection Process For TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India
- Epiq Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech