VMWare Off Campus 2023:- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the VMWare off campus drive 2023 . The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers suitable to apply for the VMWare Recruitment 2023 . We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
The VMware Cloud Automation team is looking for an exceptional and highly motivated Software Engineer to help drive the evolution of our next-generation Cloud Management Platform.
We are a pivotal part of the Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), and our software manages machines and applications in hybrid cloud environments. Our product, vRealize Automation, is used by Fortune 500 companies to manage hundreds of thousands of virtual machines in public and private clouds.
Job Details for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2023 :
|Job Role||Software Engineer/ Technical Support Engineer/ Java Backend Developer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Any Graduation|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ Any|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2023:
If you have the drive to work on the next big thing in cloud management and operations, we would love to talk!
What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
The following is a schedule for the first year of joining:
- Within 15 days of employment, become competent with VMware’s rules, guidelines and standard operating procedures. Go through the new hire orientation and trainings.
- Within 1 month of employment, get hands-on with the product and its use-cases.
- Within 3 months of employment, learn the product area assigned to you in detail, the technology stack in use, become familiar with the project and features in the assigned domain, and get accustomed to the code base, release cycles etc.
- Within 6 months of employment, work towards becoming competent in coding and functional dev testing of the products feature.
- Within 1 year of employment, work towards becoming competent in handling engineering design, coding, reviews, functional automation of dev test of the products feature.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As a development engineer, you will:
- Work on product features engineering design, coding, review, testing and automate the functional dev test
- Design across application layers and distributed systems to implement models for management and operation of cloud
- Work across backend and frontend teams, infrastructure and domain teams.
- Collaborate with product managers, customers and other teams to create optimized platform, product SKUs
- Work closely with a team of passionate people with a startup mindset and who want to change the status quo
- Work with teams across multiple sites and geographies as a collaborator and partner. You will need to be able to gain respect and trust both from a technical perspective with your immediate team and other teams including development teams, support, operations and product management.
- Debug and handle complex technical design discussions across various stakeholders.
- Research, design and implement industry best practices in regard to provisioning, maintaining and monitoring cloud environments.
- Have a customer focus to ensure high quality solutions are delivered which meet the expectations of our customers and be able to work with other customer facing teams to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Scope for complex, large features which may span across multiple teams and be delivered in multiple release cycles.
- Operate with a service ownership mindset to work in a DevOps mode where the dev team is responsible for all automation, quality, CI/CD, logging, and monitoring of services that are being built
- You should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where priorities and direction may change rapidly as customer requirements and market direction changes.
Skills Required For VMWare Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Excellent design and programming skills primarily with a focus on enterprise server solutions using Java.
- Familiarity in cloud technologies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Web Services technologies. Knowledge of Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Full working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices in a complex larger enterprise/cloud solutions.
- Working knowledge of basic technologies such as networking.
- Use of Open Source packages for common capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Hard-working with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
- Excellent communications skills and able to lead a team of highly technical individuals.
Selection Process for VMWare Off Campus drive 2023 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for VMWare Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|VMWare Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for VMWare Software Engineer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for VMWare Java Backend Developer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for VMWare Technical Support Engineer Role : Click Here|