Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022 : Are you the one looking for the right job? then it is your time to action, Yeah! Have an approach from Weatherford which is one of the best company in India. They have scheduled off campus drive to hire graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive. Read the entire article thoroughly to not miss your chance. The detailed company eligibility and application details with official Weatherford careers page registration link have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About Weatherford :
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation. We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
Job Details for Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc
|Best In industry
|Will be Informed Later
American Express Off campus drive 2022 can find here
Job Description for Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022:
Weatherford is looking for driven and determined individuals to join our NextGen graduate program. NextGen is a global leadership development program that is designed to accelerate development of defined competencies and skill sets to prepare you for future leadership positions. There are multiple full-time positions available starting October 2022. As part of our selection process we will be interviewing new graduates and shortlisting several to attend our virtual assessment center.
After an opportunity to engage with our leadership and hiring team we will offer selected graduates an opportunity to join as full-time employees within our product lines that have job openings. If you are selected as part of the team, you will be mentored and trained on the job and through classroom training opportunities getting your career off to a fast start. As a member of the NextGen program, you will be building expertise and managerial skills and you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, while making a real impact on the job.
The position of Field Engineer is physically and mentally challenging and is a very rewarding and respected job in the oil and gas industry. This is the entry level job for Field Engineer and your responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
- Provide onsite Engineering support for the client, Technical Specialists and Well Site Supervisors on location throughout all phases of the job.
- Primary technical support for product line systems and its components.
- Interact with the rig crew and advise driller or company man of events or problem identified during operations.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment as required.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Responsible for daily report, records of events and proper database management of all well data.
- Attend morning meetings and conference calls as necessary.
- Writing daily and end of well reports.
- Assist in the rig up and rig down of equipment.
- The operation and management of a mobile field unit and crew.
- Provide reliable, prompt, and courteous service to Weatherford’s customers on a 24-hour basis.
- Isolate and solve complex problems on the job site with the assistance of our technical support groups.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Personal career development through external and internal technical and non-technical training.
- You will be required to work in a field and an outdoor setting for extended hours; at times, extreme climates.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
Skills Required For Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022:
If you are highly driven, enjoy extensive travel, comfortable taking initiative, and can work in extreme outdoor environments and balance multiple priorities, you could go far on the Weatherford team. An undergraduate degree acquired within the last year from an Engineering program is essential. Effective English written and oral communication skills are a must, as are basic computer and problem-solving skills. If you are prepared to succeed as part of a strong team tackling varied and complex problems, we would love to hear from you.
SPECIFIC NEXTGEN REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering is preferred.
- Graduation Year: 2021-2022.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, judgment and decision-making skills.
- A strong work ethic and leadership potential.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires extensive travel both domestically and internationally and extended stays away from home.
- Willingness to relocate and work in remote locations over several years.
- Availability to be on-call 24/7; travel up to 100% of the time required.
- Ideal candidates have worked in field-based roles before or during their studies.
How to Apply for Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Why should I choose Weatherford ?
Weatherford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | B.E/B.Tech
- Microchip Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- Zoho Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 | BE/B.Tech
- TCS Off Campus Hiring 2022 B.E / B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech | PAN India