Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024:- Hey there, candidates! We’re excited to share some information about the Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024. The Zycus Recruiting team is on the lookout for individuals who possess the right skills, curiosity, and adaptability to thrive in their dynamic environment. If you have the necessary educational qualifications and happen to be a fresher, this opportunity is perfect for you. To fully understand the company’s eligibility criteria and application process, we encourage you to thoroughly read the details mentioned in this article. And for more fantastic job updates, be sure to check out fresherstown.com. Good luck, and happy job hunting!
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Job Details for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024:
|Best In Industry
|Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune
Job Description for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular
- Developing application codes and unit testing
- Conducting performance tests
- Understand Source code management
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understanding design documents, requirements, and product objectives
Skills Required For Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience: 0-1 years (Fresher- ONLY 2020, 2021 and 2022 PASSOUTS)
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, JQuery, and AJAX
- Good analytical skills and an innovative mind.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for development, and design.
Selection Process for Zycus Off Campus drive 2024:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Zycus Off Campus Drive 2024 – Important Links
|To Apply and get more details for Zycus Software Engineer Role: Click Here
|To Apply and get more details for Zycus SRE Analyst Role : Click Here
|To Apply and get more details for Zycus Software Engineer Role : Click Here
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
- Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
Remember that you need to be ready for off-campus drives because the competition can be tough. Make sure to learn about the companies that are taking part, practice answering interview questions, and improve your resume to increase your chances of success.