Bottomline Technologies Off campus drive 2022:- Are you the one who is searching for Off Campus job drive? If so you reached your stop, Yeah! The Hiring team of Bottomline Technologies has scheduled to conduct Bottomline Technologies Off campus drive 2022 to select potential graduates. Eligible and interested candidates may apply. Bottomline Technologies off campus details such as Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job Position and Apply link are written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
About the company:
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
American Express Off campus drive 2022 can find here
Job Details for Bottomline Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 :
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Test Date||Will be Informed Later|
Check Here Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022
Job Description For Bottomline Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022:
We are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us at our India office. You will have an opportunity to work on as backend developer, frontend developer, mobile developer, quality engineer, data science and product owner depending upon your skillset and interest.
As a member of the Development team, you will work with a fast paced, dynamic group whose focus is delivering proof of concepts, prototypes and scalable frameworks that delight our customers. The work requires working with, and learning from, a variety of highly skilled professionals through the entire lifecycle of product creation.
How you’ll contribute:
- Gain a deep understanding of our markets, the needs of our customers, and the day-to-day activities of the people that use our products
- Work with senior team members to identify innovative opportunities
- Quickly research, prototype, and create final solutions that deliver value to our customers
- Establish repeatable and scalable solutions that other groups can build upon
Skills Required For Bottomline Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and defeat the “blank page” with bare bones requirements
- Enjoy working in uncharted territory
- Able to formulate multiple perspectives and provide recommendations on the best path forward
- Knowledgeable in development and contemporary full stack development
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Technology, and/or UX related degree or equivalent
Follow Fresherstown.com to get more latest job updates.
Selection Process For Bottomline Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Bottomline Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through direct application link of Bottomline Technologies. Hence Check out the Fresherstown.com to get the direct apply link.
Why should I choose Bottomline Technologies ?
- Bottomline Graduate Scheme – join with a group of other recent graduates as trainee engineer for 16 weeks and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions.
- Career Prospects – Our graduates quickly become vital to Bottomline’s success and have clear career progression in front of them. Upon successful completion of training/hands-on experience, you will join BT as full-time employee.
- Competitive Benefits – competitive pay, bonus, retirement benefits, insurance schemes covering self & family, public holidays & different types of leaves and comprehensive reimbursement program to take care employee & family wellbeing.
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
For regular Job Updates Join here – Click Here