Harman Off Campus Drive 2023:- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Harman off campus drive 2023. The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Harman Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
We are a global leader of award winning technologies that revolutionize connected experiences at home, in the car or on the go. Each day at HARMAN our colleagues evolve this legacy by bringing their bold ideas and even bigger aspirations to the table. The work can be challenging and our support-minded culture provides the space to learn, grow and excel. Our teams embrace new challenges and are fueled by the knowledge that each day will be different and exciting.
Job Details for Harman Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Software Engineer/ Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Bangalore/ Pune|
Job Description for Harman Off Campus Drive 2023:
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
- Good programming skills in Embedded C and Matlab development (MBSD)
- Good Knowledge of microprocessor / microcontrollers and circuits
- Understanding of Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) concepts
- Exposure to Communication Protocols like RS 232, I2C, SPI, CAN
- Aware of Embedded Software Development Life cycle
- MBSD Software Development, Embedded C Thorough in Embedded Systems, RTOS
- Thorough with Compilers, Debuggers CAN, J1939, comm protocols,
- code debugging skills SVN, GitHUB code repo management
Skills Required For Harman Off Campus Drive 2023
- Manage all the compliance, audits, day to day security operations and supervise other administrators in the execution of security administration.
- Expertise in CrowdStrike AV, Vulnerability scanners, DLP, IBM QRadar, web security and email security
- Maintain an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture and training processes. Secondary tasks will include the selection of appropriate security solutions, and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments.
- The IT Security Specialist is expected to interface with peers in the Systems and Network departments as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share the corporate security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation.
- Ensure that policies support compliance with external requirements such as HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Develop and implement an incident report and response system to address customer’s security incidents (breaches), respond to alleged policy violations or complaints from external parties.
- Conducts investigation, analysis and review following breaches of security controls, and prepares incident reports recommendations for appropriate improvements.
- Develop, implement and manage an ongoing risk assessment program targeting information security and privacy matters; recommend methods for vulnerability detection and remediation.
- Keep abreast of latest security and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerabilities pertaining to customer.
- Determine appropriate levels of security controls and systems monitoring at all levels of the security architecture.
Selection Process for Harman Off Campus drive 2023:
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Click Here for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023
How to apply for Harman Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
|Harman Off Campus Drive 2023– Important Links|
|To Apply and get more details for Harman Software Engineer Role : Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details for Harman Engineer Role: Click Here|
Follow Fresherstown for more latest job updates.
Frequently asked Q&A:
1. What is an off-campus drive?
An Off Campus Drive is a way for a company or group to find new employees at a place other than their main office or company premises. It is usually held in colleges, universities, or other places where students and people looking for jobs from different schools can gather.
2. What’s the difference between an Off Campus Drive and an On Campus Drive?
During a “On Campus Drive,” businesses go to schools to gather students right from the campuses. On the other hand, an Off Campus Drive is held in a different place, and students from more than one college or university are asked to take part. Off-Campus Drives give people who might not be able to get on-campus jobs a chance to show what they can do.
3. How can I find out about Off Campus Drives that are coming up?
Follow our page Fresherstown.com to get latest job updates to get placed.
4. What should I expect from an Off Campus Drive?
- Off-Campus Drives usually follow a set plan, which may include the following:
- Registration: You’ll need to sign up for the event on the company’s website or through other methods that have been set up for that purpose.
- Screening: Companies may do an initial screening, which could include online tests, aptitude tests, or coding tasks.
- Written Test/Group conversation: Depending on the company, a candidate’s communication and problem-solving skills might be tested through a written test or a group conversation.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who make the short list usually go through one or more rounds of personal interviews to test their technical knowledge, social skills, and fit with the company’s culture.
- Final Selection: Those who are chosen will be offered jobs or given more information about the next steps in the hiring process.
5. What should I do to get ready for a drive off campus?
- To do well in an Off-Campus Drive, get ready for the following:
- Resume/CV: Add relevant jobs, projects, and work experience, as well as academic and extracurricular accomplishments, to your resume.
- Do some research and find out about the companies that are taking part, their products, services, work culture, and the jobs they are offering.
- Technical Knowledge: Brush up on technical topics in your area of interest and go over basic ideas.
- Practice: Take practice tests and do coding problems to improve your talent and ability to solve problems.
- Communication: Work on your oral and written communication skills because they are very important in interviews and group talks.
- Dress properly, be sure of yourself, and show off your skills and strengths at the Off-Campus Drive to give yourself the best chance of success.
6. Who can take part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
The qualifications to drive off-campus change from company to company and depend on what they need. Most of the time, students who have finished their education or are about to finish (like recent graduates or students in their last year) are qualified to participate. Companies may have certain academic requirements for candidates, such as a minimum GPA or a certain line of study.
7. How do people get picked for a job during an off-campus drive?
- The choosing process for an off-campus drive is the same as for an on-campus drive. Usually, the following steps are taken:
- Candidates must sign up for the off-campus drive on the company’s website or on the platform where the event is being held.
- Screening: To find the best prospects, companies may do an initial screening based on the candidates’ resumes or application forms.
- Online Tests: Candidates who have been shortlisted may have to take online tests to see how smart they are, how well they can use technology, and how much they know about the field.
- Group Discussion/Personal Interview: Depending on how the company does things, candidates may be asked to participate in a group discussion (GD) or a personal interview (PI) to see how well they can communicate and solve problems.
- Final Interview: Candidates who have made it this far usually have a final interview with the HR or technical group of the company.
8. What are the benefits of taking part in a drive that takes place away from campus?
Participating in a drive outside of school has a number of benefits, such as:
- Opportunities in more places: Off-campus drives give you the chance to work for companies that might not come to your college for on-campus positions.
- Exposure: It lets you talk to people from different fields and learn about the cultures and work environments of different companies.
- Networking: Off-campus drives give you a chance to meet recruiters and other candidates, which can help you grow your business network.
- Skill Improvement: Going through the selection process helps you improve your oral skills, your sense of humor, and your technical knowledge.
- Flexibility: Off-campus drives may offer job options in more convenient places for people who aren’t willing to move to a certain place for a job.
- Cvent Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | CA/ Any Graduation
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Any Graduation