Mastercard Recruitment 2023 :- Hello Candidates! To let you know about the Mastercard off campus drive 2023 .The Recruiting team of the company is looking for candidates who are capable, curious, and able to work in their environment. Aspirants with the required educational qualifications and who are freshers are suitable to apply for the Mastercard Recruitment 2023. We are advising to check the article thoroughly in order to know the detailed company eligibility and application details have written in this page. Do visit fresherstown.com for more latest job updates.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
|Job Role||Production Support Engineer|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||As per Industry Standard|
Job Description For Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Perform L1 Application Support services on a 24x7x365 basis. Email Based Alert Monitoring – Initial response & triage of alerts using SOP
- Validation of CRQ’s using Alerts or Dashboards
- Application Performance and Monitoring using Dashboards
- Problem Ticket creations & follow-ups for Alerts reductions
- Alerts/Volumetric reporting (Bi-weekly, Monthly)
- Participation in TRT/Bridge calls for Critical alert resolution
- Soft Skills & Situation Management over the phone call
- Contribution in Knowledge Management – create/update new or existing SOP
- Assign incidents generated by monitoring tools to corresponding application and support teams using SOPs.
- Escalate and engage Incident Requests and Change Requests to respective application teams using escalation matrix.
- Communicate and correlate any events triggered during a change window to corresponding application teams to ensure application availability.
- Regularly perform data analysis to determine Customer’s program performance and identify areas of improvement
- Increase quality of work through streamlining of processes, reducing alert counts, innovating wherever/whenever possible, and through various other continuous improvement opportunities.
- The approved service management tool(s) (e.g., Remedy) will serve all specific incidents, changes and service requests.
- Person should be ready to work in Shifts.
Skills Required For Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Basic understanding of UNIX scripting
- Experience on batch scheduling & Monitoring
- Basic understanding of SQL/Oracle or any other relational database
- Knowledge on tool monitoring (Splunk, Dynatrace & Omnibus)
- Effective problem and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Secondary skills (Good to have) –
- Knowledge of Mainframe skills – JCL, OPC/CA7 (Job Scheduler)
- Alert Tools – Xmatters , Nagios , Azure Monitor , IPMON, Zabbix
Selection Process For Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023 :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
|Mastercard Off Campus Drive 2023 – Important Link|
|To Apply and get more details for Mastercard Production Support Engineer Role : Click Here|